WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I mean the character Namor himself is mixed, half Atlantean and half human so making him mixed Asian would work

No objection to Namor being cast Asian or a mix of it.

Don't really care for the character though.

Really is slimpickings out there. Sometimes the only option is to some some race bending.

I don't want any shenanigans when it comes to Namor. The acient one casting was strike one.

Used to love Namor comics as a kid, never really saw him as asian to be upset if they don't go that way. As for a movie? ehh.

I always thought he looked Asian with Spock ears :lol:. Idk if they are going to go the "racial ambiguous" route

I always saw namor as white too but to me it don't matter.only time I was ever interested in namor was during onslaught and homie was trying to get in on Sue Richard's.

We've had this talk before. In just forget the Asian actor yall were suggesting last time it wss brought up.

Don't think Namor showing up in anything is in the works at all. His movie are still tied up with some other studio anyway.

I always saw namor as white too but to me it don't matter.only time I was ever interested in namor was during onslaught and homie was trying to get in on Sue Richard's.

Namor been getting at Sue since the 60s

Yea but he got super out of line and flagrant in that arc. Was on his Trey Songz mr. steal ya girl during the Onslaught arc

My favorite Namor x Sue Moment
148iu3h.jpg

15bluxm.jpg

Not that I'm complaining, but...

Is it a little weird that the movie is out with less than 2 months to go and there's no new trailer?

Not that I'm complaining. I don't want to watch the new trailer. Lol

So if they go Asian actor for Aquaman, which one of these two get the role since they seem to be Hollywood’s only options?

7E2173DE-849E-4457-9DF6-615A95A21007.jpeg
555DE4B5-3D07-4688-B521-780AB4FF4753.jpeg

Sarah Haley Finn will cast an up and coming Asian actor for the role. Her casting has been immaculate.

second BP viewing

such a beautiful movie.

SO thankful Ava didnt get to do it. Coogler did his thing.

still second tier tho

Back
Top Bottom