WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So if they go Asian actor for Aquaman, which one of these two get the role since they seem to be Hollywood’s only options?

7E2173DE-849E-4457-9DF6-615A95A21007.jpeg
555DE4B5-3D07-4688-B521-780AB4FF4753.jpeg

thats unfair to how well Marvel’s casting has been

Saw BP a second time at a local no frills theater. Haven’t been there since Space Jam was in theaters. Only a handful of people in the theater, better seats this time around. Second time around, the CGI in the final fight didn’t bother me as much. I think I’m good until the Blu-Ray release.

My vote for Namor would go to Lewis Tan. He was almost cast as Iron Fist, but ended up playing a villain. Do the right thing Marvel

Lewis-Tan-1_.jpg

Me neither but I’ve always wanted to try one of those theaters with a restaurant on the inside :lol::pimp:
you don't it freaking sucks man...

I watched last jedi and i regret it till this day... what ruined it for me was in Last jedi when lea is in space floating around in a serious dramatic movie when all of a sudden you see a server walking by or whispering someone's orders and bringing in my food and drinks while kylo and rey was fighting stuff like that happens throughout the movie

It makes sense with how the Russo’s operate. They’re real comic heads. They knew you couldn’t do Civil War without Marvel’s poster child. Combined with what Stan was saying about a year ago as well. Are you ready true believers?

you don't it freaking sucks man...

I watched last jedi and i regret it till this day... what ruined it for me was in Last jedi when lea is in space floating around in a serious dramatic movie when all of a sudden you see a server walking by or whispering someone's orders and bringing in my food and drinks while kylo and rey was fighting stuff like that happens throughout the movie

I concur

I'd rather recline, forget about food and immerse myself in the movie

Back
Top Bottom