WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Eh, maybe. Both are good fighters.

Nah. WASHED.

Y’all gotta stop acting like Cap was anything before the sauce. Like my list mapped out all of the Avengers were the **** before they became “Super” due to enhancements and/or tech. Cap was a grown *** man in a water boy for the JV softball teams body.

Eh, maybe. Both are good fighters.

Everyone is a better fighter than Captain Colonizer, he just relies on brute strength.

Killmonger actually served his country and didn’t just name himself a Captain. That boy was a Seal, fighting all over the world in defense of the red white and blue.

Killmonger would kill that Colonizer in hand to hand combat

Y'all forgot the clinics Cap was running in WS. Cap isn't T'Challa, he'll kill if he has too, use guns if he has to. Killmonger might seem like he has the edge but Cap will take it to the next level just to beat him. Plus you know Falcon is buzzing around with the burner in case things get out of hand. Falcon is like Stephen from Django Unchained, he hates seeing other brothers around his master. And you know Bucky is ready to kill anybody and blame it on HYDRA. If I were Bucky I would just murk anybody and be like "damn fam, my bad. HYDRA".

Nah. WASHED.

Y’all gotta stop acting like Cap was anything before the sauce. Like my list mapped out all of the Avengers were the **** before they became “Super” due to enhancements and/or tech. Cap was a grown *** man in a water boy for the JV softball teams body.

I dunno who you’re referring to but I didn’t say pre-super soldier serum cap was beating killmonger. Why would Killmonger with the panther juice be fighting pre-serum cap? Of course it’d be a lopsided fight given those conditions. Plus current cap has way more experience facing people with powers and abilities.

First and foremost you aint **** for calling him Captain Colonizer lol I hate you for that.
All yall mad at Steve for not telling Ironman about bucky killing his parents.
It's safe to assume Nick Fury and black widow have known...........probably / before or since Ironman 2.
KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY

Lol you guys are going to kill yourselves when you see who steals the show in IW.
Look who's on the front line at Wakanda. Guess who's not there? It's not your mans.. Superior Steve probably slept with all the ladies while he was over there too

Also...why is Bucky the only sensible one with a gun? Where's Black Widow's gun? What the hell she going to do with those fists.

What are those spears going to do? Why they got all that technology but not using ray-guns or some ish

I'll be disappointed if regular human beings are giving these aliens the hands.
Oh never mind I see she does have a pistol in her hand. That pistol not going to stop the obese cop around your corner wearing a bulletproof vest though, let alone an alien horde.
Did you NOT watch Black Panthers.? "Guns, so primitive" -Okoye-
Every person on that battlefield, are skilled Wakanda Warriors with the same vibranium sewn in their clothes with hightech weapons. Wkabi's tribes clothes turned into projectile shields.
All of the Dora Miljae, are probably as skilled of hand to hand fighter as Black widow.
There is no one "REGULAR" human on that battle field.

First and foremost you aint **** for calling him Captain Colonizer lol I hate you for that.
It's safe to assume Nick Fury and black widow have known...........probably / before or since Ironman 2.
KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY

Did you NOT watch Black Panthers.? "Guns, so primitive" -Okoye-
Every person on that battlefield, are skilled Wakanda Warriors with the same vibranium sewn in their clothes with hightech weapons. Wkabi's tribes clothes turned into projectile shields.
All of the Dora Miljae, are probably as skilled of hand to hand fighter as Black widow.
There is no one "REGULAR" human on that battle field.
Nah b

ameL wanna post that pic talkin bout Cap is front and center in Wakanda so guess what.

CAPTAIN COLINIZER.

Guys your caps button is broken you keep spelling my name with a big L

Just letting you know.

Last edited:
so....

He's not a virgin?

*edit

Lol you guys are going to kill yourselves when you see who steals the show in IW.

Look who's on the front line at Wakanda. Guess who's not there? It's not your mans.. Superior Steve probably slept with all the ladies while he was over there too

Avengers-Infinity-War-Wakanda.jpg

Also...why is Bucky the only sensible one with a gun? Where's Black Widow's gun? What the hell she going to do with those fists.

What are those spears going to do? Why they got all that technology but not using ray-guns or some ish

I'll be disappointed if regular human beings are giving these aliens the hands.

*edit

Oh never mind I see she does have a pistol in her hand. That pistol not going to stop the obese cop around your corner wearing a bulletproof vest though, let alone an alien horde.
The scumbag is a wannabe "soldier".

Tony been general status.

KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY
More Trump tactics.

Whataboutisms abound.

What about Fury? What about Black Widow?

**** them.

Nevermind the fact both them are lying spies. Trained to lie all the time.

Nothing in Winter Soldier hinted at Fury or Widow knowing the WS was Bucky. After Widow spilled the beans why are you assuming Fury or her knew it was Bucky even them. At best its we know this guy working for Hydra assassinated your parents but by then Fury retired and hadn't been seen since YoU while Widow has been on the same **** with no character arc getting banged by Banner.

Besides you know the scumbag was like Natasha please don't tell.

More Trump tactics.

Whataboutisms abound.

What about Fury? What about Black Widow?

**** them.

Nevermind the fact both them are lying spies. Trained to lie all the time.

Nothing in Winter Soldier hinted at Fury or Widow knowing the WS was Bucky. After Widow spilled the beans why are you assuming Fury or her knew it was Bucky even them. At best its we know this guy working for Hydra assassinated your parents but by then Fury retired and hadn't been seen since YoU while Widow has been on the same **** with no character arc getting banged by Banner.

Besides you know the scumbag was like Natasha please don't tell.
Double standard.

Y'all ok with Fury and BW not telling, but if Cap does it, the sky is falling :lol:

BW told Iron Man she was a lowly assistant when they first met. He’s accepted her as a chronic liar.

Captain Colonizer allowed his boyfriend to kill Nick Fury.

Tony Starks gave Captain Colonizer a roof to sleep under, gadgets, training facility and a sense of purpose.

Back
Top Bottom