WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

A colonizer dared to say on Facebook, he hopes the same love for BP goes to a wrinkle of time because the Director is black also..
Didnt even know how to respond.

I swear if you take away the pink skin, he'd look so red-neck lol

Dudes out here spinning narratives to try and make something that isn't there. Cap didn't know Bucky was the Winter Soldier until the fight they had underneath the bridge. Cap went after homie when he shot Fury, chased him down only to be met with one of the most pristine fighters in all of the MCU. Cap was willing to avenge his fallen compatriot, whom he didn't even know if he could trust just because of his character.

Double standard.

Y'all ok with Fury and BW not telling, but if Cap does it, the sky is falling :lol:
There is no double standard.

We talking about scumbag Steve. The one who admitted he knew and didnt tell Tony ship living in his house and eating his food for years.

We haven't seen Nick Fury since AoU. Nick and Tony aren't friends. Allies at best and Tony knows he's an a-hole.

Nothing since WS has pointed to BW knowing especially given her activity in Civil War.

But like I said if they knew, okay. They are what they are but that doesn't change Steve's scumbag status.

These Trump tactics won't work. Talk about one person and then you go what about so and so. Nah.

....but you have the events wrong no?
Nick was shot in Caps apt before he even knew who or what shot him.

Captain Colonizer fans need everything spelled out for them just like their hero

Nick Fury was dead so even if he “knew” Bucky killed Tony’s parents, he wouldn’t have been able to tell him. That was the point.

I don’t care. You guys sound like crybaby bishes talking about this every few weeks when the thread gets slow. Just put it in your signatures and **** already.

Agents of Shield Episode 100 was :pimp::pimp::pimp:

I’m telling y’all find a way to get through that 1st season, it’s the goods!

I don’t care. You guys sound like crybaby bishes talking about this every few weeks when the thread gets slow. Just put it in your signatures and **** already.

Sassy Shogun!!

I don' get how you take away Tonys suit and keep Cap juiced?

Tony Stark would give pre juice Rodgers the hands, EASY!

Y'all forget they had to jump that man to win and homeboy still lost his arm.
The Captain Colonizer fans are unparalleled when it comes to denying facts and omitting truths.
WS > Killmonger

And look at how Cap did WS at the end of WS
Winter Soldier is juiced up too. Do you not remember Civil War?

Regular Killmonger would wash a regular Bucky and pre-juiced colonizer.

Captain Colonizer allowed his boyfriend to kill Nick Fury.

Until Nick Fury showed up in Clint Boring’s barn, he was assumed dead to the rest of the Avengers. Only Captain Colonizer, Maria Hill, Black Widow and Agent 13 knew he was alive.

Captain Colonizer fans need everything spelled out for them just like their hero

Nick Fury was dead so even if he “knew” Bucky killed Tony’s parents, he wouldn’t have been able to tell him. That was the point.

Your all over the place here

Cap didn’t know Bucky was WS until after Nick was “dead”

Tony knows Fury is alive in AoU which is after CA:WS and all those hydra secrets being let out, Fury could have told him if he knew

I swear I’m debating children.

Clint Boring -> Clint Barton -> Hawkeye

Nick Fury revealed himself to Tony Starks in a BARN, got the Helicarrier then fell off the face of the Earth again

Tony fans here are really using Trump tactics, they've become the very thing they hate :rofl:

Hit them with facts and they're out here reaching! It's that little boy mentality for a lot of y'all. It's alright, some don't understand right from wrong, it's all good.

I swear I’m debating children.

Clint Boring -> Clint Barton -> Hawkeye

Nick Fury revealed himself to Tony Starks in a BARN, got the Helicarrier then fell off the face of the Earth again
Except Fury probably been known about Tony's dad since before they even met at the end of IM1 :smile:

Back
Top Bottom