WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Y’all tripping. Once marvel give us that X-men trailer with the team looking fly, y’all already know 850m WW off the bat.

FF will be tough since this the third team.
But gimme bearded Jim Halpert, chastain/ blunt and I cant keep if the other two to be played as.

Bros. The people who wanted to watch this movie with me are out of luck for opening night. They didn't buy tickets yet. They *****

I was scrabbling looking for the Dolby cinema in NYC. Bought IMAX for 10:20 PM on a Thursday night in the meanwhile. Finally found the AMC in Times Square and **** was lonnnnnng gone :lol:

Why is the theatre so tiny b?

I was scrabbling looking for the Dolby cinema in NYC. Bought IMAX for 10:20 PM on a Thursday night in the meanwhile. Finally found the AMC in Times Square and **** was lonnnnnng gone :lol:

Why is the theatre so tiny b?
Lmao damn homie. You got to be quicker than that. At 12 I woke up and all the nice seats were gone. I'm up in B row. I do have tickets in F row but I'm probably giving it to some other people...

I tell you what. If some people I know irl don't want it I may gift you the tickets. In return you got to rep every post I make :smile:

Man I'll be 65 still watching MCU, FOH

LL (10).gif

MCU gonna be my "back in my phase..." thing when I'm that old

I can't see myself being like " they could've done away with that" for this film
I feel like every scene will count

Man I woke up at 5:30 this morning and most of the seats were already gone. Luckily it’s just two of us but they should’ve done this like they did Star Wars and sell the tickets once the trailer drops during a sporting event or something.

Man I woke up at 5:30 this morning and most of the seats were already gone. Luckily it’s just two of us but they should’ve done this like they did Star Wars and sell the tickets once the trailer drops during a sporting event or something.
Who wins in a fight? One Punch Man or Thanos with the six gems.

Back
Top Bottom