WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Don’t think it will out do BP (US) of course WW IT WILL. It will have a bigger opening weekend than BP, don’t think it will have the legs. BP looking to top out around 700-750 will be number 3 movie US all time. Avengers might have a shot at 2 billion WW though.

8400F430-346E-4A7F-A699-28D3852F4320.jpeg

Don’t think it will out do BP (US) of course WW IT WILL. It will have a bigger opening weekend than BP, don’t think it will have the legs. BP looking to top out around 700-750 will be number 3 movie US all time. Avengers might have a shot at 2 billion WW though.

Yeah, this is going to make a run at #1. And 2, 2.5 WW is possible as well. This **** gonna be crazy.

That Starlord and Tony interaction was EVERYTHING. Even Peter just looking at tony with a stunned smile of someone making him stumble like that was hilarious. I cannot #^*%ing wait for this film. All these years all the plotting and planning finally coming to a head.

Tony's armor got washed, I hate that Cap finna beatdown Thanos.

At the end we'll see Thanos triumphant, until Captain Marvel rises like the Phoenix!

Run that!

The 1,000,000,000,000 question we all wanna know is will Thanos get all the stones and then be like this:

2264365_1.jpg

I don’t know about this fam...
All these people who loved Black Panther had a “small sample” of it, & I’m sure they’re out looking for more of the same.
So, once people see Black Panther and some of their other favorite characters from that movie are in this one as well it’s a wrap!
Even people who aren’t “fan boys” will come out of the wood works ‘cause they’ve at least seen a movie here, & there... let’s wait for the numbers after some presale tickets get bought up. If you recall, Black Panther didn’t have momentum at first. Days before the release, & once the reviews were out tickets went on to start selling out. After that people couldn’t even find showtimes. Infinity War is selling out pretty quick!

At the end we'll see Thanos triumphant, until Captain Marvel rises like the Phoenix!

Run that!

The 1,000,000,000,000 question we all wanna know is will Thanos get all the stones and then be like this:

2264365_1.jpg

I hope this is in the movie after we see Thanos collect all the Infinity Stones... would be a dope shot!

What matters here for the box office is if it's actually good. It will do over a bil WW regardless, but if it gets those people going back for their second or third showing, 2 bil is in it's sights.

Run that!

2264365_1.jpg

I don’t think Cap finna beat down Thanos. Look at Thanos’ face.

It’s like the first time you buck back at your pops while being a pre teen/teen. And your pops just looks at you like “oh **** Lil man think he grown, he has a little bit more heart than I thought he had; but he still bout to get this work”

Last edited:
And in terms of Box Office. Idk if it will pop off crazy like BP did initially. But if it’s good (and we know it’ll be good) this movie will slow burn it’s way to millions.

It’ll be selling consistently all through the summer.

I don’t know about this fam...
All these people who loved Black Panther had a “small sample” of it, & I’m sure they’re out looking for more of the same.
So, once people see Black Panther and some of their other favorite characters from that movie are in this one as well it’s a wrap!
Even people who aren’t “fan boys” will come out of the wood works ‘cause they’ve at least seen a movie here, & there... let’s wait for the numbers after some presale tickets get bought up. If you recall, Black Panther didn’t have momentum at first. Days before the release, & once the reviews were out tickets went on to start selling out. After that people couldn’t even find showtimes. Infinity War is selling out pretty quick!
True, mostly will come down to reviews/word of moth! BP about to do another 30 million in its 5 week, INSANE! I beleive a movie hasn’t been number 1 for 5 weeks since Avatar, I could be wrong though.

Black Panther’ Still Boss At The B.O. Running Toward $600M+; ‘Tomb Raider’ At $22M-$24M – Midday Update
black-panther.jpg

Disney
by Anthony D'Alessandro

March 16, 2018 12:11pm
Friday midday update: Once again, it’s another weekend where other studios can blame Black Panther for eating up their homework: The Disney/Marvel movie is looking at its fifth No. 1 notch with an estimated $26M-$28M sending its cume to $604M-$606M by Sunday and crossing that threshold in its 31st day of release. That makes Black Panther the second-fastest to $600M after Star Wars The Force Awakens (12 days) and ahead of Jurassic World (36 days) and Star Wars: The Last Jedi (37 days).

Run that!

2264365_1.jpg

they have to put this image in when he gets all the stones. i wonder if they will show him wrecking the nova corps getting the power stone ? and if so will they have a nova prime instead of the nova corps.

Back
Top Bottom