WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IMG_4775.jpg

Ugly people on NT any of you burgers wanna hit me up for a drink before hand holler at me

You’re going by yourself? :frown:

DA09958E-88E3-42B5-98D3-9EC3ADBC8117.png

I’m sure reality gets altered at the end. The snap happens but it won’t be the “ending”. Someone will grab the gauntlet and out of desperation reality will get altered. The top 3 wielders are Spider-Man (based off of early footage leaks of Dr. Strange in the Astral plane telling Peter that everyone isn’t dead yet because he can still save them) Iron Man (which is what I’m leaning toward since he is the foundation of the MCU and the set leaks of A4 heavily involve him) and Nebula (for the honoring the source material while giving her vendetta against Thanos gravity)

Btw Nebula's hate for Gamora is warranted. Thanos be holding Gamora's hand. While Thanos takes Nebula's away. I think Nebula over anyone else deserves all the W's.

Joints are practically sold out in southern cali. I even saw a 2am showing which I never have before. Either way, got my tickets opening night at 1050.

thanos-1991-card.jpg

I still have this card somewhere in my folk's attic. It originally was my brother's.
Shouldn’t Thanos’ intelligence be maxed out. I’m always hearing about him being one of the smartest beings in the universe.

So this dude crushes the Tesseract with his bare hand and is just letting Steve hold him, dust that sucker with a quick right

Reactions: ARK
Back
Top Bottom