WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

is it possible this movies hit a billion in one day?

at 20 bucks a ticket, 50mill tickets would need to be sold worldwide. with multiple showings is it that farfetched?

underrated line:

'Let's talk about this plan of yours. I think it's good, except it sucks. So let me do the planning, so it might be really good.'

lmao

*edit

Russo's camera style has grown since WS

Even something like Gamora and Tony talking looks dynamic on screen.
Gamora isn't really talking to Tony in the beginning.

Thats most likely a scene with Gamora and Thor while the other is Tony at Strange's place.

Untitled-1628e7a6be4497905.gif

Untitled-2c1cd6cf37a7e0326.gif

I didn't think Thor would have the second most screentime aside from Thanks in this film. It's smart, especially going off of the success of Ragnarok and the praise Hemsworth got. However, they just tryna get out of paying Downey his fill check :lol:

I’ve never seen Amel catch an L

Ya need to cut it out

Maybe because you only came in here to spit some absurdity when capin for DCEU or fox marvel

Like when you venture into the nfl thread to talk Giants.. and end up running back to the dressing better thread

Oh so ameL got a backup account I see

Pretty sure that's why there is a fallout in club CC

He somehow became president of the fan club because everyone voted for themselves and he won with 2 votes.. I mean the club is only like 4 or 5 members strong (not counting ameL twice)

In a Fandango survey of more than 1,000 moviegoers who snapped up Infinity War tickets this morning:

–97% can’t wait to see how dozens of heroes work together in the same film
–94% are excited to see different franchise characters (Guardians, Avengers, etc.) meeting one another for the first time.
–92% see “Infinity War” as the culmination of all of the MCU films before it.
–87% have seen all of the MCU movies.
–71% saw Black Panther on the big screen.
–60% claim Black Panther made them even more excited to see Avengers: Infinity War

Back
Top Bottom