WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Don't really care about the early reviews. I mean, different stroke for different folks. RT score won't stop me from going to the theatre Thurs night and enjoy a movie 10 yrs in the making.

3BCB5BA9-C531-4610-91F5-2AA136751513.jpeg
We here fam. See you in a bit

Lame, take some breaths bro :rofl:

Honestly I was where you were at on Monday, I just got anxious about this movie, driving my wife up the wall. Had to reset those expectations.

Think it's just A1 hype on steroids, it felt like we waited forever to have a legit representation of these stories we've only read about to now seeing them on the big screen, legitimately portrayed.

Just go in and have fun man.

Lol you need to relax. You're criticizing the Russos for something you haven't even seen yet

You are going to **** around and have a stroke and not be able to see it at all calm down bruh damn

Lamekilla about to die of a heart attack before IW drops

Don’t be so caught up in review scores before you even watch it.

Lame sacrificing himself for the Soul Stone

Some of y'all need to relax. Absolutely ridiculous

Lame, take some breaths bro :rofl:

Honestly I was where you were at on Monday, I just got anxious about this movie, driving my wife up the wall. Had to reset those expectations.

Think it's just A1 hype on steroids, it felt like we waited forever to have a legit representation of these stories we've only read about to now seeing them on the big screen, legitimately portrayed.

Just go in and have fun man.

Gotta admire Lame’s passion

Y’all ain’t understanding the narrative man. This is the calm before the **** storm. IW is currently the second lowest rated phase 3 film only in front of Guardians 2 :sick: and it’s steadily dropping:sick::sick: the movie isn’t even “officially” out yet. Y’all know I love Guardians 2, I love AoU but the overarching opinion on those..............I’m ready to defend this film like an ugly child. The way this movie ends, get ready to kiss mass repeat viewings from the general public good bye. We are looking at a realistic scenario.... that this film doesn’t outgross A1....and you know what all the naysayers and doubters will say? Superhero fatigue. This is where we hold firm fellas. If you ain’t really on board, get off the ship. This is where things get bumpy

I remember when hesaid that mandarin would be revealed to be starks dad.

:stoneface:

Lame man :rofl:

Some reviews are a little funny. One review that gave a rotten score actually complained that the movie had its foot on the gas for the whole duration and never slowed down. How is that a bad thing?

I’m ready to defend this film like an ugly child. The way this movie ends, get ready to kiss mass repeat viewings from the general public good bye.

Something tells me you're ready to throw the russo to the wolves if it's anything less than how you imagined IW to be... You're criticizing them already and you haven't seen the movie yet, lmao

You're trying to say 'aight guys let's hold firm and take a stand against the mob'

But something tells me you're going to be a part of that 'mob'

I don't think there will be a mob to stand firm against anyway...just a loud minority

Last edited:
Well I know for sure this movie can’t suck any more than AOU...that joint is the absolute trash of the MCU

IM3 >>>> AOU

86 is not bad. And it has 80 reviews so far.. I think around 250-300 is when we get the clear idea.

86% is really good....but this film needed to be cinematic history changing. The fact that we have to alter our expectations is disappointing to me. I was truly ready to be a part of cinematic history.

lamekilla lamekilla breath man, just breath.

This was my biggest fear. I can’t believe this is happening. I just can’t

NT needs a Dislike button

Lol weren’t you hyping up the Power Rangers film? “Low standard alert”

Something tells me you're ready to throw the russo to the wolves if it's anything less than how you imagined IW to be... You're criticizing them already and you haven't seen the movie yet, lmao

You're trying to say 'aight guys let's hold firm and take a stand against the mob'

But something tells me you're going to be a part of that 'mob'

I don't think there will be a mob to stand firm against anyway...just a loud minority

You damn right I’m bout to throw the Russo’s political thriller only asses to the wolves! How could you flub this up?! This was meant to be so much more. Literally from what I’ve read I know that the things I dislike about the movie can’t be improved and there’s a good bit. And a lot of the decisions they made could be more accepted if they didn’t mislead so much. This was something that needed to be helmed by George Lucas or Peter Jackson if it was meant to be the cinema changing epic I expected :smh: The mob I won’t be apart of, but I call it how I see it. The things that are questionable, will be questioned.

You damn right I’m bout to throw the Russo’s political thriller only asses to the wolves! How could you flub this up?! This was meant to be so much more.

You talk as if it's easy to juggle 20-30 core characters... I consider the level of difficulty of directing Civil War to be very high, and Infinity War's difficulty is ten times that. Make no bones about it, the russos are very very good directors... Even juggling 10 characters would be disasters for lesser directors. Hell most directors don't even attempt to juggle 10 characters...they emphasize 2 or 3 characters and everyone else is just background.

Yea I'm not seeing the last Jedi type foolishness referred too.. after reading the spoilers, if that synopsis I read is true

Back
Top Bottom