WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Like I said before, biggest mistake was killing the heroes who have confirmed sequels. They should've just left Panther and Spidey severely injured, knocking them out of whatever is planned for A4.

Tese movies aren't 100% made for us people who follow the news of what's coming next and all that. The general audience dont know about these other movies

DbrmFlHXUAAAdS_

Watching the NFL Draft Thursday - Saturday.

Will catch Infinity War on Sunday because that's the only day my scumbag brother is off from work. :lol::smh:

No, he hasn't seen the movie yet.

He'll probably will see it tonight and be even more disappointed. :smh:
The man has set himself up to dislike it already. I could already tell even before I put him on block a couple of days ago. Lmao

I don't think he'll ever forgive the Russos for that 86 score. I don't think he understands how hard of a job the Russos have it... Trying to make a cohesive story consisting of a million characters from movies with different tones is very very hard.

Anyone who doesn't understand how difficult it is to direct IW is being naive.

And Models it just seems like you are mad it ended which is a great sign to me. Means you wanted to keep going and for that to happen, you have to like whats going on.

"Mad" is a bit strong but I get what you're saying. I mentioned multiple times now, the film is entertaining with some epic set-pieces and great pacing. And I loved every single GoTG moment.

I'll put it like this (and I promise it will be the last time I talk about the abrupt ending).

Back to the Future Part 2: It ends with the DeLorean getting struck by lightning and disappearing. We don't know what happened but at the last minute,, we are explained that Doc was sent back to the past so Marty needs to travel back in time to save him. There's a sense of finality and direction with just the right amount of teasing for the next film.

Kill Bill Vol.1: It ends with Beatrix slaughtering the 88 Gang, O-Ren, and basically half way through her kill list. At the last minute, we are finally shown Bill and we as an audience find out her daughter is still alive. Again; there's a sense of finality and direction with just the right amount of teasing for Vol. 2.

Infinity War on the other hand

Ends with Thanos collecting all the Infinity Stones so he is basically a god. Snaps his fingers and half the universe is dying. Hey, great stuff. No complaints so far. Love the montage of heroes dying in piles of ash too. However, after this, our main characters have no idea what to do. Not even a semblance of a plan. Some will argue that it's bleak and that's the point. But to me, it was akin to a Saturday morning cartoon show. Only thing missing was "How will our heroes survive this encounter? Tune in next week for the continuing adventures".

The greatest day on earth has arrived..

Also I want to thank those of you I haven't blocked for exercising restraints on spoilers.

I don't really know anything important except the ending is supposed to be abrupt?

I'm actually coming in tonight knowing very little outside of the two trailers :pimp:
So what kind of Tony Stark avy do you want? :lol: :pimp:

Movie just became even better.

Tese movies aren't 100% made for us people who follow the news of what's coming next and all that. The general audience dont know about these other movies

Yeah, but what's the percentage of the audience that do follow these films? I don't think it would've took much effort in providing fan service by just knocking those two guys out with injury instead.

Yeah, but what's the percentage of the audience that do follow these films? I don't think it would've took much effort in providing fan service by just knocking those two guys out with injury instead.

I mean. TIH only did like 300mill. I'd say they're a sizable percentage of the audiences. And what's really funny is that if the opposite happened, people would complain about the lack of stakes.

I've been out of this thread for the last few days. Just came in to say, I miss you all and I'm looking forward to coming back in after the movie tonight.

Can't wait to click on all the spoilers and watch all the trailers that I've been avoiding.

10 years in the making folks. 10!!

iTvsUP.gif

Currently 12:30pm PST and I'm figuring out lunch while i've done nothing today.

7pm can't come soon enough.

Debating whether to crack open one of the bottles of Henny Pure White i copped on my return flight from Mexico.

Tonight I will toast, gasp and be amazed. I'll stand up and clap and embarrass my wife but i don't care.

10 years has led us to this and i'm here to take it all in.

I hope i remember all of you when i lose myself after the credits hit.

If this really is the end of Loki,, I won't complain. Dude has been one level below a franchise regular at this point. He's great but there really isn't much I feel we could get from him story-wise. Plus, how dude went out was pretty boss.

Back
Top Bottom