WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Watching in dolby cinema theaters.. excited and never experience Dolby vision and Dolby atmos in theaters... sitting in the 5th row middle is that too close ?

I'm in union square right now and I see a line around the block for the movie. Lol wtf.

I can't do that anymore
:smh:

I need a buffer zone on my first viewing at least. I was struggling between going to union square or downtown BK.

This is why I don't do premiere nights. I had have to roll with 4-6 ppl just to feel comfortable. Ppl got weird habits and do dumb ****.

I'm probably going to also go see the movie again on Saturday.

10:40pm is infinity war time!! :rolleyes Imax 3D for all the crybabies that INSIST what I’m reading and have watched through torrent is gonna be different on a 50 by 70ft screen. The Kid gloves come off tonight at about 1AM EST. Hope y’all boys can handle the truth.

10:40pm is infinity war time!! :rolleyes Imax 3D for all the crybabies that INSIST what I’m reading and have watched through torrent is gonna be different on a 50 by 70ft screen. The Kid gloves come off tonight at about 1AM EST. Hope y’all boys can handle the truth.

giphy.gif

I bid you all farewell. I won't see the movie until Sunday. I'm moving this weekend and I'm at a mad sprint to finish everything. 2D IMAX Tickets for Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom