WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

What does the space stone do? Is it the one he uses to push people or the one that allows him to open up portals and travel places?

What does the space stone do? Is it the one he uses to push people or the one that allows him to open up portals and travel places?

Pretty sure it's the one for portals. Like how it was used in the first Avengers movie to open up the portal for the Chitauri to invade New York.

it's the one inside the tesseract and it's the one that opens portals, it opened the portal in avengers 1

Recall the first scene inside Thors ship. The purple one (power) blew the ship up. The blue one (space) transported them back to their home ship.

loki would’ve been smart to use the stone he had instead of trying to stab thanos.

thanos already had the stone before he tried to shank him

that is kind of why i think he is still alive, it was a lackluster attempt at a dude he just saw beat up the hulk

thanos already had the stone before he tried to shank him

that is kind of why i think he is still alive, it was a lackluster attempt at a dude he just saw beat up the hulk

You think Loki is still alive?

I understand that some deaths aren't permanent..

But. I feel like if Loki is still alive then that'll be really really lame. Cuz his death set the tone for the entire movie.

not to me just because he's come back before and it's his schtick, he can just keep doing it forever, he only really appears in Thor films and we don't even know if there's gon' be more in the future

plus after his death, the tone is set and him coming back to life or being revealed to be a live in A4 or future film wouldn't change the experience you had watching the film and it isn't going to make as big of an impact as the other deaths/resurrection moving forward

the other deaths coming back are a lot more bothersome, especially if gamora returns

Last edited:
i think those who got erased and gamora, will be able to return.. i think all of those are in the soul realm.. vision it would be recreating him

loki, heimdall and the other asgardians, is a weird one, because of where they go after death (at least in the comics) and the possibilities of what they want to do with hela and/or surtur.. not exactly an expert on thor's comics but they do travel amongst the various realms and souls and stuff are involved

everyone being erased in the end coming back is almost a given to me but gamora has the biggest death impact and her coming back really meat the movie had no consequences at all outside of Loki (who could be alive) and Heimdall

they can definitely pull a switcheroo where stark/rogers has to sacrifice himself to save gamora and the events of IW never happened but that feels like a cop out, too cliche i guess

i don't know, just feels like gamora was the key to the whole gauntlet being complete

i mean if we are nitpicking, why didn't gamora just off herself instead of telling quill to do it for her after they go to where thanos is and if/when they get caught? :lol:

^ i definitely think cap ends up sacrificing himself for the soul stone and enabling one of the avengers to use the guantlet..

and this is just because they got 2 cap replacements there, plus chris evans i think it is the one who most wants to move on

but i am curious how much of the asguardian' stuff they do go into, with valhalla and hel and neflheim

also curious what they do with t'challa and the mystical stuff with that and how deep they get into the panther god and all that (especially since i think they go with suri as BP and how the panther god didnt let her be BP at first)

i don't think they're gon' have enough time in A4 to delve into all that unless it's 7hrs long :lol:

anything asgardians probably off the table for A4 though, they might touch upon on where the other half of asgardians and Valkyrie/Korg whereabouts are but that's probably it

i don't think they'll deal with the panther god either, curious if t'challa does appear and talk to his dad and his ancestors and if they'll help revive him though there is no body to return to

^ yea i dont think they touch on anything with the thor stuff until thor4, IF THAT.. but i could see it being explained if they bring back hela

but the BP stuff i could see happening, at least to some degree, since i think at the least suri takes the herb and becomes BP.. so maybe we just see her visit the ancestral plane.. dont know if they go all the way deep as the comics when she was denied by the panther god

What would cap sacrifice? Bucky is gone so I guess his one true love and leader Donald Trump?

think cap, himself, will be the sacrifice

the road to $2billi...

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Demolishes Another Record With Almost $50M In Presales At China Box Office

THR reports that The Russo Brothers-directed superhero flick has already notched up $47.5 million (RMB 302 million) in presales ahead of its premiere in Beijing this Friday, almost doubling the previous record of $25 million (RMB 158 million) set by Universal's Fate of the Furious.

^ yea i dont think they touch on anything with the thor stuff until thor4, IF THAT.. but i could see it being explained if they bring back hela

but the BP stuff i could see happening, at least to some degree, since i think at the least suri takes the herb and becomes BP.. so maybe we just see her visit the ancestral plane.. dont know if they go all the way deep as the comics when she was denied by the panther god

think cap, himself, will be the sacrifice

i thought killmonger destroyed all the heart shaped herbs

Back
Top Bottom