WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Idk I cannot see Gamora being able to come back that easily. It’s a sacrifice to one of the most powerful things in any known universe. If it was so easy to bring her back why would anyone be sad about making the sacrifice? Would it not imply that get her back would have to be a huge undertaking?

Let’s not forget also that Ragnarok is actually not over till Serpent is defeated. They could very well bring Heimdal and Loki back that way at some point with Thor 3 which btw has had such amazing improvement since Ragnarok.

Was watching a youtube vid about how adam warlock would chill in the soul stone world in the comics and how in gotg3 that’s how he could bring gamora back. She’s a kid in that world though.

Loki should seduce Death and get back at Thanos that way

and CM, a film that i don't even think is a quarter done with it's filming, is already going to blow away WW

:lol:

According to a new report, we should expect Captain Marvel to be an even bigger game changer than Wonder Woman was last summer. In fact, it's said that the Marvel Studios movie will "blow it away."

"Though Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War were all different and original movies, nothing is going to be as different and original as Captain Marvel. The upcoming movie from Anna Bolden and Ryan Fleck is going to change the Marvel Cinematic Universe and give us something no one has seen before – and something that no fan is expecting.

"Wonder Woman was obviously considered a very important movie for women, but Captain Marvel is going to blow it away. It will completely redefine superhero movies – similar to how Marvel Studios changed everything back in 2008. If you thought Infinity War was a game-changer, you’re not ready for what’s coming in Captain Marvel."

Loki should seduce Death and get back at Thanos that way

and CM, a film that i don't even think is a quarter done with it's filming, is already going to blow away WW

:lol:

Blow away BP and WW, that's a bold declaration. I hope it delivers.

Hopefully her beating the main villain is better than how WW beat ares. Also they took away WW’s ability to fly and didn’t even give her the invisible jet.

I get why they did the post credits other than letting it play out which would have been way more epic.... 2 billion distraught people will want to see the person who will beat thanos and save the day which means more $... I mean captain marvel is pretty unknown especially to new fans and kids other than shes the one that got paged and will save them all

I see that review as a suggestion every time i open yt on the browser but i am not going sit through an hour-long review :lol:

i like dude, he's cool and i've met him here and there but dude goes beyond fanboyism at times

not sure i could take an hour of that :lol:

saw this on IG and if concords only added 5"-6" of height...
29416209_177228032934664_5863207843162750976_n.jpg

I get why they did the post credits other than letting it play out which would have been way more epic.... 2 billion distraught people will want to see the person who will beat thanos and save the day which means more $... I mean captain marvel is pretty unknown especially to new fans and kids other than shes the one that got paged and will save them all
I think it's less about her saving them all cuz that'd be a cop out for the heroes and more about getting ppl aware of her and promoting her movie. I swear there was ppl googling in the theater like that second after r the post credit scene ended. Like they had no idea what that symbol meant lmao

saw this on IG and if concords only added 5"-6" of height...
29416209_177228032934664_5863207843162750976_n.jpg
yup, they have RDJ rocking them bootcuts hardddddd in the MCU

I see that review as a suggestion every time i open yt on the browser but i am not going sit through an hour-long review :lol:

yup.. i keep meaning to listen to dude cause i figure it would be entertaining, cause that one thing he did at a college was really good (an evening with kevin smith).. but i just always end up not having it in me

Can we rest assure that what's going to happen is thanos will lose the gauntlet and then someone will just use the time stone to bring everyone back? They hinted this when vision died and he got brought back by the time stone

the problem is no one knows how to use the time stone now that Strange is gone, maybe wong but we aren't even sure if dude turned into dust

i don't think it's gon' be that easy either, set pics have them going back in time or replaying the past via BARF

Can we rest assure that what's going to happen is thanos will lose the gauntlet and then someone will just use the time stone to bring everyone back? They hinted this when vision died and he got brought back by the time stone

he's against using magic though, no? he left in the end to stop those who uses them so i am not sure dude would help

I thought he was against undeserving people having magic or something. I remember it being dumb. They can lie and say he can have the time stone when they’re done.

Back
Top Bottom