WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Ehh operating those suits ain't anything special

Tony was a weapons maker with no prior flying experience before becoming Iron Man

Look how fast Banner picked up using Hulkbuster.

Look how fast teenage, high school student Peter Parker picked up how to use the Iron Spidey suit

Cap would be fine.

Why you even bother :lol:

Ehh operating those suits ain't anything special

Tony was a weapons maker with no prior flying experience before becoming Iron Man

Look at how fast that villain in Iron man 1 picked up how to use his suit. He did it faster than Tony did.

Look how fast Banner picked up using Hulkbuster.

Look how fast teenage, high school student Peter Parker picked up how to use the Iron Spidey suit

Cap would be fine.

1) did you skip the whole of IM1 when he was learning how to operate the suit?

2) ironmonger's suit wasn't an ironman, he even mentions this in the movie

3) banner helped build the hulkbuster and even then he didn't seem very good at using it

4) did you skip all of homecoming and the whole "training wheels protocol"?

1) did you skip the whole of IM1 when he was learning how to operate the suit?

2) ironmonger's suit wasn't an ironman, he even mentions this in the movie

3) banner helped build the hulkbuster and even then he didn't seem very good at using it

4) did you skip all of homecoming and the whole "training wheels protocol"?
1-Tony needed more of a learning curve cuz I guess he might be slower than the other dudes I mentioned
2-You're right it's not an IM suit, but it works in a similar fashion and you can't deny how quick dude figured out how to work it
3-Banner used it well enough to kill a member of the Black Order
4-Peter is a teenager. He needed a bit of a learning curve but not all that much

Watched Avatar last night, movie didn’t age well at all...lol I remember really liking it back when I saw it, but it was cringeworthy yesterday...not even sure why there is a sequel, where exactly do they want to take the plot?...lol

Watched Avatar last night, movie didn’t age well at all...lol I remember really liking it back when I saw it, but it was cringeworthy yesterday...not even sure why there is a sequel, where exactly do they want to take the plot?...lol

there are 3 sequels

1-Tony needed more of a learning curve cuz I guess he might be slower than the other dudes I mentioned
2-You're right it's not an IM suit, but it works in a similar fashion and you can't deny how quick dude figured out how to work it
4-Peter is a teena

Yup the guy who literally made all of the suits possible, is slow

THAT

MAKES

SOOOOOOOO

MUCH

SENSE

Movie was always trash. Another white man comes and saves all the Indigenious People tropes.

Wasn't as bad as this. Movie was hot trash

220px-The_Last_Samurai.jpg

Was watching it a few months ago too... movie was trash...

4-Peter is a teenager. He needed a bit of a learning curve but not all that much
Tony not slower bro. C'mon now :lol:

But i think they just made it so people can get into suits now and operate them fast for sake of saving screen time.

In IM1 that was sort of needed for the movie.. showing Tony learning how to use it.
Everyone after.. rhodes, peter, banner etc were all able to just hop in and use it just like in the comics/animated

and on another note yall need to drop this iron man / cap ****
it's so damn old lol

even amel has been much better than some of you clowns lmao

Back
Top Bottom