WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

i've been thinking

after this infinity gauntlet saga... what big comic event should they tackle next?

I’m just hype cause I actually predicted the Skrulls was gonna be used since Age of Ultron. Damn it feels good to be right.

Now we just need Nic Cage back as GhostRider. ...... joking, not joking.

Probably a combination of Rocket not knowing what a rabbit is and genuinly liking Thor cuz of all the crap he's been through. Has he ever given anyone a pep talk and tried to life their spirits? Rocket's usually being 'that guy' in every interaction with people.

I think rocket has one of those talks in every movie he’s been in, the character was made out to be very emotional and angry, which is why I really like him, he had that drunken scene in GOTG1 where it went from funny to pretty ***** up real quick, he had a really good scene with Yondu in Vol2 and he had his pep talk with Thor, I’m also sure he’s had some pretty dope scenes with Quill....I think in Vol2 as well.

I mean....WHAT EXACTLY would you have expected him to do at that point? :lol:

Wong tho, my dude had pretty much the same power set as Strange besides not having the time stone, surely he would have still been able to help more, lulz @ protecting the sanctum from Mordo...lmaoooo

Wong tho, my dude had pretty much the same power set as Strange besides not having the time stone, surely he would have still been able to help more, lulz @ protecting the sanctum from Mordo...lmaoooo

Did you just skip the dr strange movie?

They kinda protect some very important stuff.. they also have to protect the earth realm from various threats

Just because thanos comes along, doesn't mean that other stuff just goes out the window.. if anything, it leaves us even more vulnerable because those who typically would be there to defend are obviously preoccupied

Still laughing at you trying to call what Cap did as bailing out.....

I wonder how Cap would be as a hero if we gave him an iron man suit...he’d be the first to lay his life on the line....they had to make that a plot turning point in A1 for Tony who’s otherwise always been known as a self absorbed individual...the whole ending of A1 was to display how he’s “changed” they have never done so with Cap in the MCU

Did you just skip the dr strange movie?

They kinda protect some very important stuff.. they also have to protect the earth realm from various threats

Just because thanos comes along, doesn't mean that other stuff just goes out the window.. if anything, it leaves us even more vulnerable because those who typically would be there to defend are obviously preoccupied

Hypotheticals? Hmmmmmmmm

Still laughing at you trying to call what Cap did as bailing out.....

Was the job finished?

I wonder how Cap would be as a hero if we gave him an iron man suit...

Let's just completely skip over the technical training that comes with this suggestion

Rhodey was a trained fighter pilot.. tony was building technical shh from the age of 4

What in cap's time on screen would suggest flying anything would be a good idea?

The 1 plane we did see him fly, he crashed

Was the job finished?

Let's just completely skip over the technical training that comes with this suggestion

Rhodey was a trained fighter pilot.. tony was building technical shh from the age of 4

What in cap's time on screen would suggest flying anything would be a good idea?

The 1 plane we did see him fly, he crashed

My dude you have nothing better to do than to constantly engage me in your buffoonery?

For starters, you tried to drowned my point a day or two ago claiming it was all hypotheticals, yet here you come with your own set of hypotheticals as to why it was ok for Wong to bail....hypocrisy at its best.

Was the job done? Well Caps job was done, they evacuated the people did they not? All the Avengers that can’t fly or are Gods had no choice but to hop on the hellicarrier or die...what else was left for them to do??

Cap crashed Red Skulls joint? Yes in order to save everyone else...lmaoooo man you a clown fam...quit this daily routine of yours please :lol:

Dr strange the movie and their exact words, aren't hypotheticals

Or do you not know the meaning of that word either?

Coulda sworn we was talking about IW...hmmmm

So it’s ok for you to reference other movies and make up hypotheticals for **** that affects this one, but not for anyone else that doesn’t agree with you....

I’m telling you, arguing with you is literally like arguing with a Trump supporter, LITERALLY THE SAME TACTICS AND HYPOCRISY.

4C05416800000578-0-image-a-40_1525877277033.jpg

4C0541AB00000578-0-image-a-41_1525877388326.jpg

4C0546F600000578-0-image-a-42_1525877678232.jpg

4BDAC4BA00000578-0-image-a-43_1525877818591.jpg
horrible casting imo

her super flat booty not helping either

Coulda sworn we was talking about IW...hmmmm

So it’s ok for you to reference other movies and make up hypotheticals for **** that affects this one, but not for anyone else that doesn’t agree with you....

I’m telling you, arguing with you is literally like arguing with a Trump supporter, LITERALLY THE SAME TACTICS AND HYPOCRISY.

3 movies which outlines what dr strange and Wong do:

Dr strange

Thor ragnarok

Infinity war

It is not more problem you came into a conversation with zero appreciation or factual basis for what you are saying.. and yet you, the New Yorker like trump, again reference him and Fox News

My dude you have nothing better to do than to constantly engage me in your buffoonery?

For starters, you tried to drowned my point a day or two ago claiming it was all hypotheticals, yet here you come with your own set of hypotheticals as to why it was ok for Wong to bail....hypocrisy at its best.

Was the job done? Well Caps job was done, they evacuated the people did they not? All the Avengers that can’t fly or are Gods had no choice but to hop on the hellicarrier or die...what else was left for them to do??

Cap crashed Red Skulls joint? Yes in order to save everyone else...lmaoooo man you a clown fam...quit this daily routine of yours please :lol:

Cap went to an Apple Store in the mall in WS when he needed technical help and now you want to propose he use an ironman suit

Do you not know the meaning of buffoonery either?

3 movies which outlines what dr strange and Wong do:

Dr strange

Thor ragnarok

Infinity war

It is not more problem you came into a conversation with zero appreciation or factual basis for what you are saying.. and yet you, the New Yorker like trump, again reference him and Fox News

Cap went to an Apple Store in the mall in WS when he needed technical help and now you want to propose he use an ironman suit

Do you not know the meaning of buffoonery either?

Aight bro, off in the corner with Zik you go, clearly you have nothing better to do than to constantly hanf off my nuts and quote me all day long...go find someone else to keep you entertained with your corny, hypocritical bull****, I ain’t gonna spend another 3 hours of this day going in circles with you.

Good riddance...BLOCKED!

Aight bro, off in the corner with Zik you go, clearly you have nothing better to do than to constantly hanf off my nuts and quote me all day long...go find someone else to keep you entertained with your corny, hypocritical bull****, I ain’t gonna spend another 3 hours of this day going in circles with you.

Good riddance...BLOCKED!

Want a cookie?

horrible casting imo

her super flat booty not helping either

I think she’ll do just fine, she does have a lot of pressure to move the cinematic universe forward, but I think Marvel writers will Make it easy for her...she hasn’t really cemented herself as an actress that demands your attention when on screen, but this might be her break out, Marvel hasn’t really failed yet in this department, hopefully this won’t be their first real dud because is toooooo important....Charlize tho....she would have been amazing

Ehh operating those suits ain't anything special

Tony was a weapons maker with no prior flying experience before becoming Iron Man

Look at how fast that villain in Iron man 1 picked up how to use his suit. He did it faster than Tony did.

Look how fast Banner picked up using Hulkbuster.

Look how fast teenage, high school student Peter Parker picked up how to use the Iron Spidey suit

Cap would be fine.

Back
Top Bottom