WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Namor is an undersea womanizer. I would be interested in Feige can clarify his comments about Namor. I would be interested in seeing him be incorporated in the MCU.

Curious if they would classify him as a mutant, since he was recently classified as one.

AVENGERS 4 Adds Golden Globe-Nominated 13 REASONS WHY Actress Katherine Langford

Joe and Anthony Russo's Avengers 4 is already in the can, but we've just now recieved word on a previously unannounced cast member.

According to The Wrap, Golden Globe-nominated actress Katherine Langford will have a role in the Marvel sequel. Though the 22-year-old 13 Reasons Why breakout has shot all of her scenes, no details on which character she'll be playing are available at this time.

Worried about KK being involved in anything MCU though.

Hope she's just around asking Feige for advice.

Namor is an undersea womanizer. I would be interested in Feige can clarify his comments about Namor. I would be interested in seeing him be incorporated in the MCU.

Curious if they would classify him as a mutant, since he was recently classified as one.
They were calling Namor a mutant before mutants existed I think. Not a recent thing.

Then there was his solo over a decade ago

4666._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Last edited:
Worried about KK being involved in anything MCU though.

Hope she's just around asking Feige for advice.

They were calling Namor a mutant before mutants existed I think. Not a recent thing.

Then there was his solo over a decade ago

4666._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

Him being a mutant is a recent thing. In the 60s comics, he hated them as much he hated normal humans.

If they bring Namor to the mcu they should keep him as an ***

Would be nice to have someone on the hero side who's unlikeable. He could be a foil to everyone else on the Avengers.

Probably would just say he can’t star in his own solo film but could be a villain or part of a team (the original Defenders) :nerd:

Him being a mutant is a recent thing. In the 60s comics, he hated them as much he hated normal humans.
That doesn't mean he's not a mutant.

That just means he put being an undersea king over all surface dwellers.

And what I'm saying is technically during his debut Namor was called a mutant before they existed. I'm talking Timely comics. Then it wasn't addressed again until the 2000s where he was being established as Marvel's first published mutant character.

Recent is relative in that context then.

If they bring Namor to the mcu they should keep him as an ***

Would be nice to have someone on the hero side who's unlikeable. He could be a foil to everyone else on the Avengers.
Wouldn't be the first since Scumbag Steve became a thing.

That doesn't mean he's not a mutant.

That just means he put being an undersea king over all surface dwellers.

And what I'm saying is technically during his debut Namor was called a mutant before they existed. I'm talking Timely comics. Then it wasn't addressed again until the 2000s where he was being established as Marvel's first published mutant character.

Recent is relative in that context then.

Wouldn't be the first since Scumbag Steve became a thing.

In the silver age, he most def wasn't. I'm reading his entire run from the beginning now.

Namor was never described as a mutant during the Timely era. The term mutant wasn’t even used in Marvel comics until about ‘57-‘58 in Tales of Suspense issues. Namor wasn’t considered a mutant until early F4 issues before the Xmen were created. They carried that sub plot into the Xmen series where Xavier and Magneto believed him to be a mutant then writers made it so.

I feel like Langford will play a younger version of a pre established character. Like Antman plays around with the quantum realm and goes too far back and meets a young Maria Hill or something. I doubt it will be major however.

I still desperately want Jim Carey as Latveria’s highest authority. Though he’s getting a little long in the tooth he has the perfect blend of silliness yet darkness needed for Doom. I could see him blending well with RDJ for something like a Doomquest film or playing off of the jokes Tom Holland could toss at him in a Spider-Man film or being Benedict Cumberbatch’s sarcastic equal in a Triumph and Torment film and this is before mentioning how he would be a box office draw for a new F4 film. I’m sure Feige has contemplated how to keep the older regime around and film one offs taking place in the universe are the key. Similar to the comics major crossover event, the films should begin doing this after Avengers 4. Pairing up heroes and or villains from different franchises for a small or big adventure. Homecoming and Ragnarok seemed to have laid the foundation.

Interesting theory. I thought the Quantum Realm from Antman and Wasp was the most exciting part out of the movie.

I definitely would love to see more of it in the next phase of movies

I don't get how they figure the Quantum realm has to be the catalyst for everything in this next phase.

Now that the MCU can adapt more from Marvel comics they can't sing introduce the Negative Zone proper to the MCU especially with the F4 rights being theirs now.

Quantum Realm needs to be a vehicle for everything they can't use with the Microverse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom