WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Iron was the one with charisma which is why i said Strange and someone else
The way I look at it is you got Tony, Steve, and Thor.

Tony was the one that didnt have you falling asleep.

Thor was playful yet arrogant type the way he would talk down on them as far as Avengers interactions until they changed his personality to be way more comedic.

Steve was the dude with stick up his *** do the right thing.

Either Strange or CM can fill in for both Thor or Steve.

You just need to find someone with the personality to do something close to Tony. Not sure thats Spidey and its not BP.

However, they could chqnge the entire dynamic and not follow that template.

Last edited:
The way I look at it is you Tony, Steve, and Thor.

Tony was the one that didnt have you falling asleep.

Thor was playful yet arrogant type the way he would talk down on them as far as Avengers interactions until they changed his personality to be way more comedic.

Steve was the dude with stick up his *** do the right thing.

Either Strange or CM can fill in for both Thor or Steve.

You just need to find someone with the personality to do something close to Tony. Not sure thats Spidey and its not BP.

However, they could chqnge the entire dynamic and not follow that template.

It's gonna be Strange and Banner . Strange is a combo of Tony and Cap while Banner will probably take over the comedic Thor role. Spidey may factor in but he's still too young.

I mean for gods sake tony could’ve just let Wanda murder thanos because god knows she was going to 5 minutes earlier

Youre talking like Steve Rogers has charisma :lol:

Son was always wild bland.

Ain't nothing Rogers has done Danvers cant when it cones to personality and attitude.

Chris Evans brought life to a character I never liked.

Plus his stories and challenges in the MCU are so well written that you become a fan of his because you relate to his struggles.

You appreciate his optimism, poise, and leadership in the face of ever-increasing adversity.

You see that these qualities have always been a part of him, even before the super soldier formula.

You believe in him as the leader of the Avengers, even if RDJ as Tony Stark was always the breakout character.

It would be unwise of Marvel to attempt the same with Captain Marvel. They need to figure out her angle and fast.

Saying you wanted more from Captain Marvel is a completely different matter than they said she would be the savior and was needed. The Russos juggled like 25+ characters and managed to give moments to a lot of main characters and character who were way more emotionally invested in beating Thanos. I'm sure they cut stuff out so it wouldn't be a 4 hr movie.

.......That's my original point. You must have missed my earlier comments, because I'm not on team Capt. Marvel is the savior. (I was just using that to say, that's how it was presented. Which you disagree with so we can end that.)

My point is if Kevin Feige is on record for saying this: "will be the most powerful character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe." Along with the post credit scenes....

Then why can't I expect more than what I got ? I'm wild for that ? I think that's fair.

She's a boring OP character with a meh origin movie

Dr. Strange was not

Also everyone acted circles around her
Interesting take.

Outside of Strange's different way of handling the big bad in the final act I cant make out much of the differences between their movies if we're calling characters boring and overpowered.

Boy that was ... something. I’ll probably rant later

It made no sense. A lot of the movie made no sense. Thanos with 4 stones in the last movie was having trouble and with all 6 he even got stabbed by Thor. But bare handed he’s now somehow stronger
Yall trippin, here's why
Thanos didn't know how to properly use the stones. Fam was collecting em and using them on the fly.
He got put to sleep on Titan. He still whooped everybody. Tony only scratched him.
Thor got him good but he was caught off guard. Thanos effortlessly whooped every avenger that tried him in Wakanda.
This film he wasn't stronger, he was always nice with the hands. See Hulk in Infinity War

.......That's my original point. You must have missed my earlier comments, because I'm not on team Capt. Marvel is the savior. (I was just using that to say, that's how it was presented. Which you disagree with so we can end that.)

My point is if Kevin Feige is on record for saying this: "will be the most powerful character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe." Along with the post credit scenes....

Then why can't I expect more than what I got ? I'm wild for that ? I think that's fair.
You can expect more but you have to consider context. This movie is ending a 23 movie story with a bunch of heroes no longer being around.

Captain Marvel has like 8 more movies to show and prove

Thanos with 4 stones in the last movie was having trouble and with all 6 he even got stabbed by Thor. But bare handed he’s now somehow stronger

In Infinity War, the Avengers were more desperate. In Endgame, Thanos is more desperate.

Why did happy stop making IM films
First one is the best and only one directed by him
I remember him and Disney beefing over something
But dude still directs other Disney films

He directed IM 2 as well. I believe there was a scheduling conflict to direct IM3 but he still played Happy in it. And he directed the live action Jungle Book (which I absolutely adore) and the live action Lion King coming out in a few months.

I found it odd that Thanos with no stones and a sword was putting in more work than Thanos with > 3 stones

Boy that was ... something. I’ll probably rant later

It made no sense. A lot of the movie made no sense. Thanos with 4 stones in the last movie was having trouble and with all 6 he even got stabbed by Thor. But bare handed he’s now somehow stronger

Y’all gotta remember that 2014 thanos knew what he was up against, plenty of prep time. IW thanos was just winging it through whoever came at him.

Edit: IW thanos was playing defense on titan, EG thanos was playing offense with the ambush

In Infinity War, the Avengers were more desperate. In Endgame, Thanos is more desperate.

He directed IM 2 as well. I believe there was a scheduling conflict to direct IM3 but he still played Happy in it. And he directed the live action Jungle Book (which I absolutely adore) and the live action Lion King coming out in a few months.
Yeah I know I just coulda sworn
There was some issue

Part me of wants to see MMA Thanos.. But i get the big three was using weapons. That's why i want that hulk rematch

It's gonna be Strange and Banner . Strange is a combo of Tony and Cap while Banner will probably take over the comedic Thor role. Spidey may factor in but he's still too young.
Do we have confirmation Ruffalo is doing anymore movies?

He's also been talking like hes gone.

Also Thor and Tony were actually funny. Didnt find Bruce-Hulk funny at all.

I see Strange more of Tony and Thor. The arrogance of both the way he talks down on ppl. They managed to tweak his character enough to be closer to Tony in Ragnarok.

Thor is comedic now but for 2 Thor movies and 3 Avengers movies he's been the arrogant God of thunder or playful alcoholic.

Do we have confirmation Ruffalo is doing anymore movies?

He's also been talking like hes gone.

Also Thor and Tony were actually funny. Didnt find Bruce-Hulk funny at all.

I see Strange more of Tony and Thor. The arrogance of both the way he talks down on ppl. They managed to tweak his character enough to be closer to Tony in Ragnarok.

Thor is comedic now but for 2 Thor movies and 3 Avengers movies he's been the arrogant God of thunder or playful alcoholic.

He probably has to sign another contract but Ruffalo would be stupid not too. He's practically a main star with IM, Cap and BM gone.

Who else in the movie blew up the Sanctuary II just by entering the atmosphere?

Now y’all clowning the lil girls acting :lol:
Cmon man just wait till it releases on home media
Stop going to see it
:lol:

Nah shorty was plotting on ruining the movie with her acting. Got RDJ out the paint quick and is bout to try campaign for a Nick Jr. Iron Man series starring her
DA38A12C-1498-449E-8E85-D11E11B5AE1B.jpeg

43008813-ECBF-44E4-9F1F-36430433371F.jpeg

89B0BCAD-8D98-4807-9647-B6F049565FFD.jpeg

You can see the plot in baby girl’s eyes...

Interesting take.

Outside of Strange's different way of handling the big bad in the final act I cant make out much of the differences between their movies if we're calling characters boring and overpowered.

Dr. Strange was a unique, cerebral kind of mystical action flick that took thematic influence from the trippy psychedelic decade his character came from.

The lead hero is charismatic, skeptical, and talented yet severely flawed. He's ground down to nothing, physically and mentally, and then built back up and equipped with the lessons of his failures and mistakes.

The lead actor's performance contributes to the character's incorporation into the greater MCU and you want to know how he interacts with other characters as a result.

He overcomes his enemies not because he's more powerful, but because he's more clever.

As a character, it's established that he will have a direct antagonistic relationship with the overall villain of the MCU because he's the keeper of the Time Stone.

Need I go on?

I'll take all of that any day over flerkin, Blockbuster, 90s references, Nick Fury got his eye scratched out by a cat ("The last time I trusted someone...."), Skrull penises.

Seriously that's all I can remember from that movie.

Last edited:
Yeah, I disagree. Thor could have taken it down with Stormbreaker and using lightning. We saw that he was capable of turning the tide of a battle by himself in Wakanda. Captain Marvel was shoehorned at the end of this saga just to have her there. Her story itself wasn't essential IW and EG IMO. The end of the Infinity Saga should have been centered around the big three.
In Wakanda, the only thing Thor took down were those smaller deployment ships filled with those chitauri and beasts.

No way alcoholic fat Thor is taking down that big *** ship by himself.

Them lightning strikes were small.

Captain Marvel came through like Super Saiyan Goku.
Does anyone in here watch Manifest? :lol:
I've seen a few eps. Why? :lol:

Last edited:
B9B65591-5FB6-4797-9AB1-4CA3CC70FE84.png
Was he really?

He did his thing against a washed Thor and Cap and IM who are both only human.

CM and Thanos looked even until he used the raw power stone.

Scarlet Witch was really really close to thrashing him.

I don't remember him fighting anyone else
I think folks need to realize Thanos without the Gauntlet is Class 100 + strength (comics). In this movie some folks were able to hold there own. In the Comics them folks didn’t stand a chance. They obviously had to down size his power but I feel the movie represented his sheer strength and intelligence. Would love to see an origin movie. The Thanos Orgin comics that came out years ago were very good. Really recommend y’all to read them.

How y’all feel about a Sentry movie? Would be dope since he’s the first real “super soldier”

Back
Top Bottom