WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

There are 14 million branch realities. But only one that survives Thanos. But possibly because of their meddling they might've possibly created additional ones that survive Thanos.

The one with old man Steve. And the other one where Thanos was removed. And who knows what happens to the one where Loki gets the space stone and escapes.
So thanos won 13,999,999 times at the very least. Thanks

Just got back from 2nd showing of Endgame.

I think I like Infinity War better but only slightly. Pacing of that movie was perfect.

1. Infinity War
2. Endgame
3. Avengers
4. Age of Ultron

Reactions: DLF
Some folks must've never read comics or at least watched Doctor who to be so bothered by the time/alternate realities thing. Timey wimey, spacey wacey, at certain point you have to draw a line and accept their version of time, and don't pretend like you didn't already draw a line on belief because you're watching something with a mechanical genius shooter Raccoon.

maybe they agreed to let evans direct his own film so he'd stay for a bit longer?
A la Christopher Reeves and Superman 2, didn't want to do the movie but they let him direct his passion project. Street Smart, movie was a disaster at the box office. Chris hasn't really had a ton of success outside of comic book movies, he does those ****y rom coms and I hear he was great in Snow Piercer.
Wasn't the purpose of returning the stones to there correct place in time so that there weren't alternate time lines? My bad if this has been answered. Thread moves fast. Also only seen the movie once.
In movie time Loki created a branch reality first when he dipped off with the Tesseract.
He wants to return as Johnny Storm for a little bit.
I need this even in a deleted scene Cap talking to Johnny about his antics and he needs to get serious.
i like them confirming alternate realities though
if this thing goes big scale they can have MCU-616, Ultiamte MCU, etc. :lol:

it does make sense of steve living out life in an alternate reality because him going back and staying definitely changes everything
some of the arguments was like "he went back and just stayed hidden with peggy to not affect the timeline" is kinda weak lol
Technically we are already in the Alternate universe because Nick Fury is black in that universe.

I don't think we're ready for secret wars. Dr. Doom is main bad-guy, basically he takes some of beyonders powers for himself as alternate timeline is being destroyed he creates his own earth 1610 with his new powers and remnants of timeline. With his new powers, he is a god of his planet. Dr. Strange is his right-hand who watches everything and he governs all the superheroes (good and bad) with an iron fist. There is a Thor corps (police group of Thors), army of Hulks, lots of cool stuff, but I think Dr. Doom and other heroes need to be developed more before you make secret wars.
Keep in mind we are talking at least 10 years from 2019, you don't think we will be ready for the Beyonders by then? Factoring in a possible Nova movie to further push the vastness of space and all that goes on out there. Could you imagine Tony Stark or Suri out in space for a year and how much they would learn and advance technology.
can be set up with how they did EG

like amel said
20 ish movies split into phases again

phase 4 > next avengers and tease Doom (a1 teased thanos)
phase 5> elaborate on some things, build up the story (phase 2 started getting more stones involved), avengers movie again
phase 6> establish more about doom, than the avengers 2 parter
Did you mean to say something else besides stones? I doubt they will go the Infinity Stones route again, it has to be grander than that.
Who was the kid that was standing by himself at the end.
When they sailed the "Tony had a hear" flowers they showed all these families together.
Then they showed this kid/teen by himself right before they showed captain marvel
The kid who helped Tony and made him a sandwich in Iron Man 3. Dad's leave no need to be a ***** about it.

"As promises go that one was pretty worthless."
:rofl:

I can't even imagine a Namor movie, but do you release that before FF4 or after? If after then I say don't focus or even touch on the fact that they fought in the comic book history. That one is a real toss up, higher ups probably looking at the calendar ok what big movies do we have coming out that year. I think Namor would be a smaller scale film but have the opportunity to a bigger scale movie. I think if cast right along the lines of Black Panther, Marvel knew it would do big numbers but didn't forecast those type numbers. I would certainly say Namor needs to be Asian.

Depends how they want to do it.

Namor is marvel's first superhero but he's really their first anti-hero. They can be bold and straight up make him the anti-hero that he is where you have the audience conflicted to root for him.

If he's connected to F4 well then he's more of a hero but a heel to the F4.

If he's in Black Panther then he's a full blown villain with no redeeming qualities.

Last edited:
Middle finger to all the dudes 30 pages back or whatever saying "iT's So EasY to UnDerStanD THe TiMe TraVeL, ThEY ToLD yOu iN thE mOVie" - it's confirmed now that dude was living in a different timeline the entire time and had to make a jump back to the main timeline. I think it was a dumb move to include time travel in this - it's not only confusing but will also require unnecessary complexity for the years and movies to come.

My theory on how mutants enter the picture is the "surge of power" that Earth experienced when Thanos used the IG in Wakanda. I think maybe that will have an impact on human physiology and create the basis for mutation.

Keep in mind we are talking at least 10 years from 2019, you don't think we will be ready for the Beyonders by then? Factoring in a possible Nova movie to further push the vastness of space and all that goes on out there. Could you imagine Tony Stark or Suri out in space for a year and how much they would learn and advance technology.

Did you mean to say something else besides stones? I doubt they will go the Infinity Stones route again, it has to be grander than that.

The kid who helped Tony and made him a sandwich in Iron Man 3. Dad's leave no need to be a ***** about it.
i was just saying they can break down the secret wars saga in the same way they did IW

3 phases , 15-20 movies maybe
10-12 years

Depends how they want to do it.

Namor is marvel's firdt superhero but he's really their first anti-hero. They can be bold and straight up make him the anti-hero that he is where you have the audience conflicted to root for him.

If he's connected to F4 well then he's more of a hero but a heel to the F4.

If he's in Black Panther then he's a full blown villain with no redeeming qualities.
Yeah that is why I am also torn because I am thinking if he has his own movie then they probably won't cover his battles with the FF4 if they to are getting a movie. No way they are having two movies with characters that have a history. Personally would like a Namor movie along the lines of Black Panther a stand alone that ties into the main universe. Give us some more time to breath from 3 FF4 attempts, hint at them a few times in the end credits. Perhaps a stack newspapers gets delivered that says 1 Year later since the first families doomed space mission.

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to1_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to2_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to3_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to4_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to5_540.gif

tumblr_pqr6r1GKp11y9kq3to6_540.gif
What I loved about the glove is its one size fits all :pimp:

Tony thinking of everything.

Middle finger to all the dudes 30 pages back or whatever saying "iT's So EasY to UnDerStanD THe TiMe TraVeL, ThEY ToLD yOu iN thE mOVie" - it's confirmed now that dude was living in a different timeline the entire time and had to make a jump back to the main timeline. I think it was a dumb move to include time travel in this - it's not only confusing but will also require unnecessary complexity for the years and movies to come.

My theory on how mutants enter the picture is the "surge of power" that Earth experienced when Thanos used the IG in Wakanda. I think maybe that will have an impact on human physiology and create the basis for mutation.
I think the time travel theory they've confirmed makes things quite easy actually

Can't go back to change the past. Any change you attempt to make will just make a new reality that doesn't affect you. The end.

Namor and the Atlanteans gotta be Asian man :lol:
keep saying this but it would be soooooooo dope

I don't mind if he starts off as a full blown villain against BP but kinda gradually becomes anti-hero
they might just one off him like Killmonger though

Markus and McFeely and the russos say they are done for now with writing/directing

I know the russos have said they don't want to direct another marvel movie again until it's time for secret wars

I think what Feige should do now is promote these four to executive status and have them oversea their own directors and writers. The universe is getting big for one man.
Honestly what would you want them to say, yeah I am ready right now to tackle another movie. Movie hasn't even been out a week, probably a lot of long days and late nights missing the family. Guys probably just want to chill for like 4/5 months and just catch up on stuff. I want to say I read another Q&A that said they are up for it as long as Marvel doesn't mind.
Don't like the idea of people being mutants now because of an alternate reality. But, it leaves the door open to it. But I doubt 100% they wrote this movie with any X-Men or FF in mind.
Could go the route that mutants were created during the shuffling of the stones and Cap going back in time. We don't know what universe we are in now. For all we know Xmen could have been off having their own battle keeping them out of this battle.
Where can I read up on how it is that the Infinity Gauntlet works? How did it come to be that collecting all the stones and snapping your fingers wiped out half of the planet? And how another person wearing it reverses that? And how does it happen just from thinking about it?
Technically nowhere does it say snapping is how you do X. It was just a gesture that was decided on, it could have been blinking your eyes or clapping your hands. The infinity stones grant you quite a bit of power once you posses them, however it is limited to our reality. Whatever you can think can be achieved with the stones.

I think the time travel theory they've confirmed makes things quite easy actually

Can't go back to change the past. Any change you attempt to make will just make a new reality that doesn't affect you. The end.
That's what we were saying as well, that there would be branch realities. What didn't add up was how Cap got back to the main reality. A few of us were arguing that he couldn't have been in the main reality if he lived his life with Peggy - it would have to be a branch - but people were acting as if he was living in the main reality the whole time and that the movie explained it that way and we were "overcomplicating" things. Well now we know he actually DID live in a branch reality.

The interesting question here now is how he got back to the main branch after living for so long in an alternate branch.

what about present nebula killing off past nebula
i assume traveling to the future should also have an effect?
**** gets confusing :lol:
Past Nebula was going to get dusted anyways so I don't think that changes anything.
Are we openly discussing the events of the movie in here yet or no? I have a question thats been bugging me...
Yup ask away movie is out and thread is dedicated I believe to the movie. Some real "knowledgeable" people in here we can probably figure it out. I put quotes because we may have the answer dead to rights but if the director decides to change it in a future movie then it is what it is.
Comics explained on YouTube goes through different comic series page by page and summarizes
That is my guy been watching his videos for YEARS, Rob. Dude breaks it down so well to and is so knowledgeable.
Killing that Nebula just permanently removes her from the reality she was from. It actually confirms the theory that changing your past doesn't change your future because 2024 Gamora didn't cease to exist after shooting 2014 Gamora.

There is now an alternate reality where Thanos his daughters and his army no longer exist in 2014.
Shooting 2014 "Gamora?" Do you mean Nebula?

Yeah that is why I am also torn because I am thinking if he has his own movie then they probably won't cover his battles with the FF4 if they to are getting a movie. No way they are having two movies with characters that have a history. Personally would like a Namor movie along the lines of Black Panther a stand alone that ties into the main universe. Give us some more time to breath from 3 FF4 attempts, hint at them a few times in the end credits. Perhaps a stack newspapers gets delivered that says 1 Year later since the first families doomed space mission.

Namor won’t get his own film, his solo rights are all messed up like the Hulk’s.

Question I have been wrestling with is WTF metal was Thanos sword made from because it cut through Caps shield.
finally, get to catch a showing of end game tonight.
Damn probably shouldn't be in this thread if you haven't seen it. We basically just ****ed the whole movie for you. LMAO.
Namor won’t get his own film, his solo rights are all messed up like the Hulk’s.
Jesus WTH owns his rights and why aren't they selling them. Some money is better than no money.

Revised top 5 after 2nd showing:
1. Infinity War
2. Black Panther
3. Endgame
4. Winter Soldier
5. Ironman/Ragnarok

Back
Top Bottom