WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

image1.jpeg
IMG_5293.jpg

After reading Joe's explanation about the time travel not a lot has changed other than Steve living his life in an alt timeline.

An alt timeline that is doomed to suffer Thanos snap all the same unless it's somehow the same timeline where 2014 Thanos is killed in 2023.

Thanos definitely won in the timeline Steve chose to live with Peggy :lol:

He won 14+ million other times to one L here.

Damn. Its literally just Tony, Steve, Thor, Hulk and Captain Marvel :lol:

Last edited:
I read somewhere Anthony Mckie is a pain to work with irl
That I find hard to believe, perhaps he was but in the Marvel universe I wouldn't advise that. It isn't hard to find a Falcon replacement, a la War Machine. Dude better get it together and call Terrance Howard if he doesn't know.
I’m sure this is super fake... but could you imagine ?
D58643FD-72E0-4D4C-B5F8-AE5A4F699542.jpeg
So many of those titles are such a stretch, no way is Illuminati going to be contained in one movie with one Avenger, same with Secret Empire. I could see movies with those characters being created in the next two phases. Also that would be 4 movies for Spider-Man, nobody has had 4 of their own movies. Same for Thor would change the precedent.
^^^^^ They forgot Shang-Chi for those MCU movies.
Is he getting a major movie or a Disney streaming movie?

If Anthony Mackie was really that hard to work with, he probably would've been replaced already like Terrence Howard or Edward Norton.

I remember in the Winter Soldier bonus stuff, thinking he must’ve annoyed the directors since he’s so enthusiastic. Maybe that’s what it is more than actually being a diva?

What I wouldn't give to know what is going on in Kevin Feige's mind right now.

What he wants to do will affect the next ten years of my moviegoing experience.

I know, as of his last interview, that he doesn't have a ten year plan yet...but claims to know what he wants to do for the next five.

Interestingly enough endgame is five years in the future...

Could you summarize this for those who don't know what this is?
Skulls infiltrated the Earth while kidnapping and swapping with several superhereos, the skrull queen went undercover as Spiderwoman (Jessica Drew). Eventually its figured out who's the skrull and who wasnt and crisis averted

I don't feel like going too in depth but there's videos on YT that explains Secret Invasion

Watched it again last night, and man what a movie. I don't think people realize that Endgame and Infinity War were an event that we'll probably never experience again. Like this was the movie version of Tha Carter 3 or The Black Album releasing, or the Concords in 2011. Man, what an 11 year ride. I'm ashamed to say a tear dropped when everyone started coming out of the Dr. Strange portals during the Avengers Assemble scene.

Back
Top Bottom