WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Puts to rest my incestuous MCU fears :lol:...Crisis averted...Steve didn’t hook up with his niece...
I dont get how you would think Steve hooked up with his niece.

A niece or nephew is the child of your brother or sister. Steve doesn't have a brother or sister. Even if he married Peggy, that doesn't make Sharon his niece by blood.

Last edited:
Anthony Mackie is supposedly an a*hole in real life. Friend of mine who was with me watching at the theater (who works screening at the local airport ) has had numerous encounters with him from time to time.

He was like "oh man, anyone for Cap but him. Wtf. This guy sucks in real life. "

Anthony Mackie is supposedly an a*hole in real life. Friend of mine who was with me watching at the theater (who works screening at the local airport ) has had numerous encounters with him from time to time.

He was like "oh man, anyone for Cap but him. Wtf. This guy sucks in real life. "
Damn.

Sucks if it's true

Screenshot_20190501-010704_Twitter.jpg

I expect nothing less from Clarence

I’m sure this is super fake... but could you imagine ?
D58643FD-72E0-4D4C-B5F8-AE5A4F699542.jpeg
This isnt rumored anything.

These are a bunch of old fake movie titles that they have been releasing after the end of every phase :lol:

Not surprising.

Could tell this early in his career when he played 2Pac for a role.

He use to be super salty about not getting roles.

My guess is no one is really happy going through screening at an airport.

Just caught up to thread. The Russo’s explaining everything was great.

So it’s safe to say the MCU cap told Bucky about his plans to go back and stay with Peggy in an alternate universe. So the old Cap from that universe that lived out his life came back to deliver the shield, is that right?! :lol:

I don't think we're ready for secret wars. Dr. Doom is main bad-guy, basically he takes some of beyonders powers for himself as alternate timeline is being destroyed he creates his own earth 1610 with his new powers and remnants of timeline. With his new powers, he is a god of his planet. Dr. Strange is his right-hand who watches everything and he governs all the superheroes (good and bad) with an iron fist. There is a Thor corps (police group of Thors), army of Hulks, lots of cool stuff, but I think Dr. Doom and other heroes need to be developed more before you make secret wars.
They're not doing that Secret Wars.

It'll be the original Secret War.

I think I need to lay off the MCU movies. I’m becoming obsessed. I know way too much about the movies

Never fully judge off others opinions. I was told so many things to just experience for myself and be like, Huh... that was so and so talking about.

Back
Top Bottom