WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

imagine seeing a movie multiple times already at 10+ bucks at the theater...and then rewatching it months later so that Disney can say it was highest grossing movie ever...only to fatten the pockets of already wealthy people that dont give 2 ****s about you.

How many shots did Killmonger fire in BP?

imagine seeing a movie multiple times already at 10+ bucks at the theater...and then rewatching it months later so that Disney can say it was highest grossing movie ever...only to fatten the pockets of already wealthy people that dont give 2 ****s about you.

Still better than watching Avatar even once.

Of course it’s you.

Yes it’s great to be a fan and watch it multiple times like I did. But now to watch it just to push it past avatar is called being an imbecile

Or it could just be a convenient excuse to watch a movie you loved again and feel a part of something that matters to whatever degree

And imagine being a fan...

For example, I played football.. I know it’s a crap sport to watch in person and is a million times better at home.. but I’m a huge eagles fan and there are couple things I want to experience as an eagles fan, some of which include couple more live games at different stadiums and/or situations

Anyone know how I can donate money to Disney? I don’t have time to watch the movie again but I really wanna beat avatar. Thinking about selling my car to help them
Anyone wanna start a gofundme account for them.

Have no problem with anyone seeing the movie multiple times. “I’ll do whatever it takes to beat avatar” is kinda odd though...

I mean doing “whatever it takes” seems strong.. but if it’s convenient to you, then why not

Like I only really paid to see the movie twice and that was to see it in different formats (imax and 4dx).. but I was able to see it for free through other means (bootleg and then in a boutique theater I get access to for free though a membership I have)

But I’d be willing to check it in imax or 4dx again.. and as a fan, with how great watching the first IM film way back when to see where we are today, it’d feel cool to say that this thing culminated in this

I mean you have people giving that first X-men movie way too much credit when they were scared to wear the actual costumes (or something like it) and figured they had to dress as a biker gang to be taken seriously.. and the director banned the comics from the set.. or you had Hollywood execs basically thinking they could in essence ‘transformers’ it, instead of taking it actually seriously but getting good directors and quality actors and using the source material

It is pretty cool after so.e of that Skrull complaining in Captain Marvel Feige addresses it in the same year.

Ugh this was the free poster?
20190630_102223.jpg

Attachments

• 20190630_102223.jpg
    20190630_102223.jpg
    365.1 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom