WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

How’s it work in the comics with Falcon Captain?

I mean in reference to powers or whatever.

I’m all for black cap but MCU Falcon ain’t got NO powers. Son’s gonna be out here getting washed. :lol:
Pretty much the same in comics.

The only "power" he has is that he is telepathically linked to his actual vampire falcon, Redwing. - Now that is a superhero comic book sentence :lol:

The mental connection allows him to see through the eyes of Redwing and all birds in general.

tumblr_psmp8aJ6JD1r7jvayo2_500.gif

Just watched the episode over the weekend. All I heard about was that it was supposed to be about a fighting game so I was lowkey hyped.

When I found what it was actually about
25986-8f6c693905994afaa3036dfb178174c2.jpg

tumblr_psmp8aJ6JD1r7jvayo2_500.gif

Just watched the episode over the weekend. All I heard about was that it was supposed to be about a fighting game so I was lowkey hyped.

When I found what it was actually about
25986-8f6c693905994afaa3036dfb178174c2.jpg

Why?!?!?!?!?!??

He can kiss his attempt at being a leading man goodbye

Movies were different back then Avatar was the only one of its kind with the CG/SFX so they say
I’ve never watched a min of that movie and never cared to.

Theaters now like AMC offer passes where you can see X amount of movies for a monthly fee
Back then if you wanted to see that movie you had to pay for it

I can only imagine what Infinity War/ Endgame would’ve done back then

Avatar on FX right now. I have no idea how this made so much money

I have a hard time believing this is a billion dollar franchise in 2019

Just finished.

Man they just continue to nail Spiderman. They got the teenage aspect of him down perfectly along with his conflict of trying to balance his life. Great second and third act. I enjoyed everything aside from Beck's little exposition speech. Gyllenhaulnwas great as Mysterio. Can't believe they pulled it off. Going forward it seems they're going to get deeper into the dramatic aspects of Peter's double life which I can't wait for. Started off slow and ended great. Another score for Marvel and Spidey 9.5 / 10

That first allusion scene :wow::wow::wow:

The mid credits :wow:

Last edited:
Friend of mine saw it at midnight & said it's better than Homecoming.

To all who have already seen - did Jake Gyll kill it? :nerd:

Wait thats the extra endgame footage?

What the **** was that? They cant be serious with that Hulk crap. I would rather see the OG hulk compared to that ****ty cgi

they decided to cut it from the film so its unfinished... they werent gon' spend a few mil to finish it just to try and beat avatar :lol:

Should have added the scene with tony and his daughter at whatever age she’s supposed to be when portrayed by 13 reasons why girl in the soul realm water place where thanos saw young gamora

Supposedly it was confusing to test audiences.. gotta assume folks who’ve seen it would get it now

Back
Top Bottom