WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Im not saying its not gonna be a good movie, but I rather they keep solo movies at a trilogy and give new characters a chance to really shine. Thats all

they can always introduce new characters in that film instead of a full blown origin movie... spidey, bp, etc...

plus a good movie is a good movie is a good movie... and yeah if cap4 and im4 is made and its actually good then i am all for it

the mcu is gon' keep expanding no matter what and then theyll introduce the xmen and f4 so they have plenty to work with

Cap 4 could be cool
Could show what he did in his time travel
Im4 idk unless it’s someone taking the mantle or something but I’m ready for Peter to be the next face for the next decade

original.gif

Why? We already had a full character arc for him already?
Despite several other ppl already being right about why a Thor4 is a good thing, I gotta say this is completely false.

What full character arc did Thor have? :nerd:

In Ragnarok, his dad died, he got his eye gouged out, his sister broke his hammer and beat his ***, killed his friends, gets enslaved, and to end it the only way he can beat his sister is by letting Surtur destroy Asgard as the surviving Asgardians are basically refugees.

Then half of them are killed by Thanos in Infinity War and his best friend and brother are murdered in front of him. He comes up with getting a super weapon made to kill Thanos and after wasting so much time doing that he's literally late to kill him as Thanos kills Avengers and completes his gauntlet despite both being on the same battlefield. Then the snap takes another half of the remaining Asgardians.

All Thor got in Endgame was a motivational talk from his mom to get him out of his depression which was caused by his inaction and empty killing of Thanos. Son didn't even get to vent. He didn't get a showdown with past Thanos, didn't sacrifice his arm and do the snap to bring everyone back, didn't get the gauntlet/stones and do the snap to get rid of Thanos and his army. Fam gave up "ruling"what was left of new Asgard and went to space.

Thor's character arc is definitely not complete

Last edited:
lamekilla lamekilla What do you think the storyline will be for Thor 4?

I have no idea where they could go especially with New Asgard on earth now. Maybe a play on Siege if they can give us Stormin’ Norman before the film releases but I can’t see it without Iron Man. Maybe Enchantress or the God Butcher? We probably even see Beta Ray Bill this go round. There’s so many choices

im wrong
but thats par the course for me
You know you not replying to yourself right? I'll fix this for you.

Comic Korg is nothing but cannon fodder that got brought back for Planet Hull after being a random alien invader in the early days of Marvel.

I know for a fact you couldnt make a case for Korg being a better character in the comics and you won't even try cuz you don't know **** and usually talk out your *** so hurry up with another dumbass reply.

Don't see them killing off any of the mains anytime soon seeing how most of them aren't normal humans like Stark and Widow. Thor's arc could go on for a real long time if they want.

You know you not replying to yourself right? I'll fix this for you.

Comic Korg is nothing but cannon fodder that got brought back for Planet Hull after being a random alien invader in the early days of Marvel.

I know for a fact you couldnt make a case for Korg being a better character in the comics and you won't even try cuz you don't know **** and usually talk out your *** so hurry up with another dumbass reply.
i know all about his character prior to planet hulk and after
so no need for whatever knowledge ur tryna pass on
and like i said
ur wrong
i could make a case
i most def could
but this aint the topic where i wanna destroy u
just wait
im sitting back and watching and waiting
we gonna debate DEBATE
so watch ur back

Back