WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

511EAE4B-8409-4F3F-845B-723E5E8F7C56.gif

I want another Thor. I feel like they just started getting the character right.
I really enjoyed Ragnarok and allowed Hemsworth to show more of his comedic side to the role.

Looking forward to Thor 4.

With Black Widow, Eternals and Shang-Chi being the next 3 Marvel films...It'll be nice to see the Lord of Thunder back on the big screen to continue his story. I hope Valkyrie bae is back.

Curious is Sif will ever return lol.

The only low point for me was when Mysterio did his speech at the bar. That was cringe af but I understand what they had to do there to clue the audience in. I didn't enjoy Homecoming at all but FFH was legit

The speech went over a lot of people’s heads. The whole thing was not only to show how much of a manipulative sociopath Beck was, but was satire for how the little guys never get any credit. That was Mysterio thanking all the little people cause he just put on a convincing performance and they got away with it. Absolutely loved the speech. May have been the funniest part of the movie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jake that charismatic in a scene which in itself made it more funny.

I appreciated the behind the scenes/regular look at the folks in the MCU, and the real world aftermath of endgame

The speech went over a lot of people’s heads. The whole thing was not only to show how much of a manipulative sociopath Beck was, but was satire for how the little guys never get any credit. That was Mysterio thanking all the little people cause he just put on a convincing performance and they got away with it. Absolutely loved the speech. May have been the funniest part of the movie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Jake that charismatic in a scene which in itself made it more funny.

Agree completely..i thought it was a great scene..I was waiting for this moment the entire movie..

Back
Top Bottom