WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Disney should make Spyda-Man.

Looks like Spider-Man but instead spies on the bad guys. Would have an aunt name June. Would be more like James Bond with gadgets and instead of a spider sense, his fingernails would change color to determine what kind of danger he's in.

You my dude and all but nah :lol:

It’s a pretty easy fix. Just make your own Spider-Man

Call him “dung beetle man”
Boy gets hit by alien dung beetle and has powers. Done. Easy.
Honestly, I said this before, albeit being more serious back when the rumor of Spidey showing up in Venom was out there.

Sony owns Spidey. They can license him to the MCU and still do a solo Spidey of their own.

They have Miles Morales, they have Peter Parker clone Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider, and they just did Spider-verse so if they're feeling as ballsy as they're acting create another alternate Peter Parker Spider-Man movie.

This is why I don't have any faith in Sony's creative process. By now they should have had Silk, Scarlet Spider, Black Cat, the Prowler, Silver Sable, along with Venom movies made and in production to create their own Spidey cinematic universe.

You my dude and all but nah :lol:
Some of this already exists

Ben-Reilly-The-Scarlet-Spider-Issue-1-Aunt-June.png
a1635201488_10.jpg

:lol:

Venom made 850 mil because of curiosity. Its also the first venom movie.. Ever.

I dont see part 2 making that money unless they include spidey in it.

Venom made 850 mil because of curiosity. Its also the first venom movie.. Ever.

I dont see part 2 making that money unless they include spidey in it.
None of the Fantastic 4, Punisher, or Hellboy movies (OG or reboot) made anything remotely close to 850M. Venom is interesting in that it wasn't great but actually has a cult following, I don't know if it'll reach 850M again but they'll make money off a sequel.

Ms. Marvel show would be interesting, and is Kit going to be Logan?

Back
Top Bottom