WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

It's only $140, most dudes on this site spend more money than that on a single pair of sneakers every other month that they barely ever wear lol.

Reactions: Ube
So add $20 I can get a Jordan 1 haha jk. Yall think a 3 year commitment is the move? Can you share it to friends like netflix?

04FEFC28-1852-4041-90F3-796E77EE73EA.png
You log in, click "redeem". They send you email in couple hours to sign up, picture here of the email. Follow instructions on email and you pay to sign up, all set after that.
Ive been a leech off my buddies taking there Netflix, hulu, HBO, so I got this telling them I got them for disney+. They both got gfs who will definitely watch Disney

Last edited:
I don’t see “my account” in the menu after logging into d23.com.

Also do I need to be a gold member or something?

It takes a day to get it in your inbox. That’s why in my original post I said to do it ASAP. I did mine Friday and it was available in my account page the next morning

3 year commitment?

Sike.

Marriges don't even last that long.

Guaranteed for 3 years. It’s only like $3.90 a month. It’s $7-$8 a month starting out. After the first year they’ll probably a price hike. Netflix is $13 a month for standard alone. It’s a great deal.

It doesn't take a full day. I signed up for it earlier today and got my code an hour ago

This is why doing what’s best for society is overrated

Also mean Thor and hulk would have sided with IM, since both were willing to sacrifice for the greater good

Also starlord is definitely team MAGA

Back
Top Bottom