WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I'm lost on what change could lead to T'Challa as Star-Lord.

The animation reminds me of that Sony Spider-Man cartoon that was on MTV. Think it was Spectacular or Sensational Spider-Man. I see the Into the Spiderverse comparison. Also reminds me of the Star Wars: Resistance animation.

WOLVERINE VS HULK MOVIE RUMORED FOR MCU

It is being claimed that Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige are developing a Wolverine vs. Hulk movie.

Details include that while comic book fans know "Hulk vs. Wolverine" is always a big thing, the reason the movie has Wolverine listed in the title first is that Marvel Studios still doesn't completely own the rights to the Hulk in films, but now they do with Wolverine, which follows the Disney Fox deal

Universal Pictures actually owns the distribution rights to the Hulk, which is why there haven't been any new solo films since the 2008 movie. However, a way around that is to have another character as the primary character in a movie, such as what we saw with Thor: Ragnarok not being called Planet Hulk and Hulk being the second tier to Thor.

It is being claimed that Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige are developing a Wolverine vs. Hulk movie.

Details include that while comic book fans know "Hulk vs. Wolverine" is always a big thing, the reason the movie has Wolverine listed in the title first is that Marvel Studios still doesn't completely own the rights to the Hulk in films, but now they do with Wolverine, which follows the Disney Fox deal.

Universal Pictures actually owns the distribution rights to the Hulk, which is why there haven't been any new solo films since the 2008 movie. However, a way around that is to have another character as the primary character in a movie, such as what we saw with Thor: Ragnarok not being called Planet Hulk and Hulk being the second tier to Thor.

immortal-hulk.jpg

Wolverine Vs Hulk movie based on Immortal version from comics

According to the rumor, which comes from Mikey Sutton on Facebook, the Hulk that will be featured in Wolverine vs Hulk will be based on the current iteration from the hugely popular Immortal Hulk comic book series (which is actually one of my favorite comics that I am reading right now).

The rumor has it the Wolverine Vs. Hulkmovie could be three or four years away, but that they definitely want to do this

Back in 2015 saw Sutton offer plans were underway for Fox and Marvel, and an Avengers vs X-Men movie.

https://cosmicbook.news/wolverine-v...3L3Ocx389vOTYDqzw5VZan7G5Gmi4inkMVqjClkwqSI7g

They'll probably have hologram tony stark giving guidance.
called it several months ago, everybody doubted:

"A new source, though, is claiming that Downey Jr will return to the Marvel fold in a brand new Disney+ television show.

According to We Got This Covered, bosses are prepping a series based on Ironheart, the teenage genius who continues Tony Stark’s legacy in the comic books. The source states Downey Jr would return in a voiceover role similar to Paul Bettany’s JARVIS."

Riri Williams to take the mantle

called it several months ago, everybody doubted:

"A new source, though, is claiming that Downey Jr will return to the Marvel fold in a brand new Disney+ television show.

According to We Got This Covered, bosses are prepping a series based on Ironheart, the teenage genius who continues Tony Stark’s legacy in the comic books. The source states Downey Jr would return in a voiceover role similar to Paul Bettany’s JARVIS."

Riri Williams to take the mantle

Riri gets to be in the MCU and inherit the legacy?

Oh boy, those right wing nut jobs are gonna hate that!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom