WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That would make a billi.

Also add in actors rumored to play Spidey in the past for the **** of it.

Add in the animated characters too, give my man Greg Brady some shine

latest

MCU should do a parody of Spider-Man just to **** with Sony. Not a franchise. Just insert Roach-Man in a random MCU flick.

Liam Neeson Being Eyed To Play The MCU’s Galactus

Marvel’s yet to give us any indication of who they’re looking at but sources close to We Got This Covered – the same ones who told us about the She-Hulk show back in April, and that Moon Knight was coming to the MCU, both of which have since been confirmed – have informed us that the studio’s internal wishlist currently has a few names on it, and one of them is Liam Neeson

As always, we’ll stress that this doesn’t mean the Taken star is 100% going to play Galactus. In fact, our sources say he hasn’t even been formally contacted about the role yet and as such, may know nothing about it. He’s simply on the studio’s internal wishlist and someone that Kevin Feige and co. are talking about when it comes to casting the part. He’s also not the only one they’re looking at.

liam doesnt seem like a dude who turn down roles so if he is offered it is probably a guarantee

:lol:

Marvel’s yet to give us any indication of who they’re looking at but sources close to We Got This Covered – the same ones who told us about the She-Hulk show back in April, and that Moon Knight was coming to the MCU, both of which have since been confirmed – have informed us that the studio’s internal wishlist currently has a few names on it, and one of them is Liam Neeson

As always, we’ll stress that this doesn’t mean the Taken star is 100% going to play Galactus. In fact, our sources say he hasn’t even been formally contacted about the role yet and as such, may know nothing about it. He’s simply on the studio’s internal wishlist and someone that Kevin Feige and co. are talking about when it comes to casting the part. He’s also not the only one they’re looking at.
Probably have a backstory where Galactus' wife and daughter were kidnapped, which leads him to seek revenge by eating worlds.

Last edited:
I’m always iffy on Galactus due to his size, I don’t know if a cosmic entity 1000 stories tall will translate to a movie, and is feasibly defeated by humans/super humans. Like you got something 100x bigger than Godzilla stomping NYC and Hawkeye shooting arrows at him?

I never watched FF2 with cloud Galactus that don’t count lol

Edit: this opinion is retracted if the Ultimate Nullifier is in play :nerd:

They gonna kidnap his daughter Galacta?

I’m always iffy on Galactus due to his size, I don’t know if a cosmic entity 1000 stories tall will translate to a movie, and is feasibly defeated by humans/super humans. Like you got something 100x bigger than Godzilla stomping NYC and Hawkeye shooting arrows at him?

I never watched FF2 with cloud Galactus that don’t count lol

Edit: this opinion is retracted if the Ultimate Nullifier is in play :nerd:

Agreed. They couldn't even get Apocalypse to look correct.

Holy crap. I just bought the X-men series too :lol:

But I was able to get that 3year 140 deal :pimp:
Thanks to them NTers

Back
Top Bottom