WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

With WandaVision being set in some timeline/ Alternate universe set in the past, I wonder if they can show her doing a twist on the House of M storyline, where she wishes away all mutants plus the memory of them, so the mutants can be brought into the MCU while still keeping their classic back stories.

Short Haired CM was even more douchey than rookie CM....I didn’t read her comics but from what I hear she’s pretty arrogant there too...lol so I guess Bree did a good job portraying her

civil war II

1579816824153.png

The interwebz are a buzzin about Christian Bale’s role in Thor 4. With Rob Jefferson of Comic Explained fame letting it spill that he had some inside news of who he’s playing. Not Minotaur, not Beta Ray Bill but...

Norman Osborn.

I would absolutely pass out.

Obviously take with a grain of salt. But thinking about it, Beta Ray Bill makes no sense even appearing in Thor 4 when you’re gonna have Jane Foster Thor prominent in the movie. Minotaur makes no sense when Gorr the God Butcher has been all but officially confirmed to be the main villain. Minotaur is a throwaway villain. He could be playing Gorr but then why would his role be hidden if that was the case? Combine with the basically confirmed removal of Oscorp tower being removed from the ending of FFH last minute along with Sony and Marvel working a lot closer after the new deal seen with Morbius and the rumors of Venom 2 having a Tom Holland appearance this is seeming too good and actually true...

Last edited:
ETERNALS: Will A Young Namor The Sub-Mariner Make His MCU Debut In The Upcoming Movie?

Over the weekend, Twitter user @hirotheheroo claimed to have spoken to a Syrian teenage actor - Instagram user @zein_alrafih - who told them that he has a small role in Eternals as "a kid whose father gets killed by sea monsters." It's reportedly a one-off role and the plan is for his character to be replaced by an older actor somewhere down the line.

Adding further fuel to the fire is the fact that the Twitter user has shared screenshots of the conversation and that actor (a 15-year-old Syrian refugee who starred in the Oscar-nominated Lebanese film Capernaum) actually made headlines last year after sharing photos online with Eternals stars Salma Hayek and Lia McHugh.

As you might expect, this has immediately led to speculation that Zein Al Rafih is playing a young Namor the Sub-Mariner in order to set the stage for him to return as an adult down the line. This is huge news if so as it means Marvel Studios will be looking for a Syrian actor and that the character's origin story will somehow tie into the Eternals.

Back
Top Bottom