WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Whose the blonde?
1718307482480.jpeg

The MyTimeToShine account said it perfectly. It’s just not of importance to Fiege right now. He’s had to totally repair this saga.

They might as well rip the bandaid off and announce he's not gonna be in it anymore :lol: :smh:

The whole project will probably get cancelled altogether when it gets to that point

They might as well rip the bandaid off and announce he's not gonna be in it anymore :lol: :smh:

The whole project will probably get cancelled altogether when it gets to that point
I wouldn't be surprised if he was already off the project. I read he was going to begin filming for the next Jurassic Park film.

Regardless, this project will probably be pushed back. IMO, make it into a series.

I mess with Ali heavy but just thinking of a Blade trilogy and knowing the MCU releases are not the regular for franchise trilogy I wanted someone younger for the role.

Plus I was never sure how much Marvel would dedicate to their horror side back when this was announced.

It’s w/e though since it’s not like I know what I’ll be missing.

Back
Top Bottom