WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

As a Black man, Chadwick Boseman is synonymous with Black Panther. Our kids see his face and instantly associate it with Black Panther. I know it’s a business, but I personally feel they need to give his family, fans and people of color a chance to grieve and praise his work as T’Challa. IMO his work as Black Panther was so meaningful that if Obama becoming President planted the seeds of systemic change, Chadwick was the soil. Never has there been as important individuals in giving our children of color hope than those two. Not only did Chadwick show us that we could be more than what systemic racism in our nation’s history and what our current surroundings show us to be, he taught us that we ARE royalty - that we can be powerful beyond measure. He embodied and personified Black excellence at the highest level obtainable by man. My son now aspires to be a King - I tell him he already is.

Last edited:
This news broke my heart, and to know how much that man was doing the last four years; struggling and battling while delivering with his art. Incredible, he truly was a living and breathing superhero, his actions inspired millions and a legacy that can still live and carry on and inspire others forever. Rest in power.

For the dude that said to cast MBJ as T'Challa. Sorry, but that just doesn't make sense. He already played a Marvel character in the first film, why even confuse the audience even more? I wish they didn't have to recast him. If only Wesley Snipes was younger, he would've been a dope replacement considering Marvel was in talks with him to do it back in the 90's.

They are not recasting T'Challa
they could go with shiri to follow this feminist trend, she was great acting with chadwick/T'challa but of the females in supporting roles i would say she has the least charisma and cant carry a blockbuster movie as the lead.
A much better option is to go with M'Baku as BP that's a slam dunk

I don’t even want to think of Black Panther beyond Chadwick as it’s far too fresh and new of a wound. I will say that Marvel or at least Ryan Coogler has known about Chadwick’s medical condition and still scheduled a pushed back release date for Black Panther 2.

As a Black man, Chadwick Boseman is synonymous with Black Panther. Our kids see his face and instantly associate it with Black Panther. I know it’s a business, but I personally feel they need to give his family, fans and people of color a chance to grieve and praise his work as T’Challa. IMO his work as Black Panther was so meaningful that if Obama becoming President planted the seeds of systemic change, Chadwick was the soil. Never has there been as important individuals in giving our children of color hope than those two. Not only did Chadwick show us that we could be more than what systemic racism in our nation’s history and what our current surroundings show us to be, he taught us that we ARE royalty - that we can be powerful beyond measure. He embodied and personified Black excellence at the highest level obtainable by man. My son now aspires to be a King - I tell him he already is.
Right on my guy. When I left that movie theater I was so proud man! Typically I watch those slave/post slave movies that make you wanna slap a white person. BP had opposite affect for me. Black excellence ..I guess you would call it.

They are not recasting T'Challa
they could go with shiri to follow this feminist trend, she was great acting with chadwick/T'challa but of the females in supporting roles i would say she has the least charisma and cant carry a blockbuster movie as the lead.
A much better option is to go with M'Baku as BP that's a slam dunk
I agree let Shuri take over man. That would be cool. My guy Chadwick was just perfect for that role man. Probably won’t see that role recasted for awhile. I like some these up and coming brothas like Kofi Siriboe and Yahya. But they not Chadwick man...about to cry fellas

I know it’s very unlikely, but I would rather the Black Panther 2 release get replaced with a Storm film. I’m not sure about Shuri holding her own in a film. Personally, I rather see a Storm film than a movie with Shuri taking over the mantle of Black Panther right now.

As far as I'm concerned, T'Challa does not get recast until the MCU reboots and thats how it should be.

Prop up Shuri or a surprise son of T'Challa character from the future down the line or w/e.

I expect BP2 to be a big send off to T'Challa anyway.

How about Denzel's son as the next BP?

Not saying right away, though.

Nahhh. Boseman has BP in 4 movies No recast. He's BP Similar to Heath ledger and joker. Wait til a reboot in a different universe. Let shiri step in if needed. But nah. No new friends.

Last edited:
Without a re-cast we probably won't get Namor into the storyline, was hoping for the battle of 2 kings Wakanda vs Atlantis

Yup, the character of T’Challa shouldn’t be recasted until the universe is rebooted and there’s a new Stark, Rogers, Odinson, etc. Just pass the Black Panther mantle to another character.

Back
Top Bottom