WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Decided to re-watch Civil War. What a great way to introduce T’Challa.

this sucks so much.

as I’ve always said, civil war was his origin story.. and the conflict is between him and zemo

tchalla is the one who has the greatest growth over the course of the film and also deals with the ‘bad guy‘ in the end

Why cant Shuri carry the torch? I think she’d be great, as in her acting and the writers.

she can.. and the character has in the comics..

also, there were multiple black panthers in the film (t’chaka and t’challa.. plus the others around the tree)

But the character of t’challa should be retired for a good while until a full scale reboot, as has been mentioned

startin a rewatch now...
C4037CF1-9F0E-4E38-8DBC-D705D2C57D46.jpeg

Nahhh. Boseman has BP in 4 movies No recast. He's BP Similar to Heath ledger and joker. Wait til a reboot in a different universe. Let shiri step in if needed. But nah. No new friends.

he’s t’challa

we’ve already seen multiple BPs in the films

and as the character said in civil war: “The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior.“

Been looking at what the MCU actors said about Chadwick's passing and for some reason Tom Holland's IG post hit me hard.

Don't get another
he’s t’challa

and as the character said in civil war: “The Black Panther has been a protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior.“

It is written in the character to have multiple BPs and just for cultural significance whenever they feel it's appropriate there is still a need for the character to be seen. Black Panther should be Marvel's Batman. It's just too soon right now to think about it.

Starting my BP rewatch now as well.

he’s t’challa

Multiple? Which multiple? Tchalla and Tchaka. Who else?

I like what you're saying. You're right, they did say multiple people have been BP. So that's a strong notion for the future.

Yeah, more than one way to introduce Namor.

Either way, whatever Marvel plans on doing to honor T'Challa in the films is going to be emotional.

I told my daughter today about Boseman's passing and immediately got teary-eyed and when she said "he's not, dad. He came back in Endgame." |l

Oh my god...

Decided to re-watch Civil War. What a great way to introduce T’Challa.

this sucks so much.
Finished the re-watch of Civil War and yes, I enjoyed how BP was part of the film from beginning to the end.

Damn man, this is soooo weak.

Beautifully written from Ryan Coogler. Some insight into the role Chadwick played in the development in the movie that really just comes within...

Crazy to think Ryan didn’t know either...leads me to believe it’s possible that Marvel/Disney didn’t know either.

Chad will always be BP no way around it. Dude killed it and amazing as him. That said, I wouldn’t mind him being recasted. I’m sure he would be happy to let someone else try to carry the mantle.

feel like the Tchalla character Can still inspire so many.

also Chad was amazing to be fighting this and do 4 Marvelmovies in 4 years and other projects :wow: while keeping it low key. Amazing strength.

also Marvel may not be rebooted for decades. Still have a ton of stories to tell.

Last edited:
rest in paradise chadwick. dude had such talent and was just taking off to another level. gone too young, too soon.

Back
Top Bottom