WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

You’re putting an immense amount of pressure, unfairly at that, on whoever is casted as T’Challa, which would also have to happen some time in 2021 if they’re still moving forward with the 2022 date.

I just don’t think enough time will have passed for the public to accept a new actor in the role.

I also imagine that Feige might want to address T’Challa and Wakanda in one of the films prior to BP2 so it relieves some of the anxiety surrounding the franchise.

FB_IMG_1599140976597.jpg

This whole killmonger redeeming arc I'm hearing is garbage. I'm sorry. Let that dude go.
He finna be Black Superman anyway.
..i think.

Haven't heard the Killmonger redeeming arc, but I'm with it! Shuri becoming BP is still my personal preference, but I wouldn't mind Michael B holding down the BP role until he no longer wants to do it.

Haven't heard the Killmonger redeeming arc, but I'm with it! Shuri becoming BP is still my personal preference, but I wouldn't mind Michael B holding down the BP role until he no longer wants to do it.
Denzel jr. is my personal fav, but Disney gone full on #metoo, so yall prolly right with Shuri.
But i question how far she'll carry the franchise as a character and an actress.

I hope this isn't the case but it'll give them the opportunity to place Captain Marvel as Avengers leader which they seem to want to do

I hope this isn't the case but it'll give them the opportunity to place Captain Marvel as Avengers leader which they seem to want to do
Rdj say otherwise, but he is so not done either. Prolly meant as a mainstay.
Someway or form he's showing up.
And Brie Larson, aww man! Smh

They'll probably go this route. There was a character called Riri Williams (Ironheart) who became Iron Man for a short period and Tony acted as her A.I

They'll probably go this route. There was a character called Riri Williams (Ironheart) who became Iron Man for a short period and Tony acted as her A.I
Ironheart would make sense because there's already plans for Nova and Ms. Marvel (Kamala Khan). I heard the She-Hulk series may be introducing Amadeus Cho too, if so then they need to get dude from Umbrella Academy and let him play a real superhero. Pretty much can start building pieces for a Champion series or movie.

Considering It Was A Billion Dollar Plus Movie I Know They Will Make Another One.

Im Probably In The Minority But I’m Ok With Ending BP Story.

From Civil War To BP1 I Can Somewhat Consider His Character Arc Complete.

There Isn’t Anything I Need/Want To See From BP

Considering It Was A Billion Dollar Plus Movie I Know They Will Make Another One.

A sequel is a given.
Though I never considered a new origin story.
Deep fake Chadwick wifing up Lupita, renouncing the mantle n riding on off to make babies n $#@%.
Bring in Denzel Jr.
:nerd:
he prolly a dc head tho. Most folks messing with nolan are..

they can very easily carry on the Wakand/BP story without t’challa

just like we saw ironman/Tony stark continuing to have an impact in the universe and clearly certain characters connected to him/it will carry on.. just like with captain America/Steve

I don’t know if we’ll see shuri take the lead of the avengers as I thought t’challa would real quick.. but I could see shuri eventually taking over down the road when you have the younger crew come up, like when now high school spidey is older

I think now maybe they get shield heavily involved and keep banner/hulk around as an advisor to the young guys.. since Thor and captain marvel will head to the cosmos.. and they could incorporate fantastic 4 into things

Back
Top Bottom