WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anyone ever considered Mr. Denzel Washington himself? Just in general; not BP.
Like wth???? Ain't no money big enough, or it's just not his thing?
Ain't no way he hasn't been courted.
Call me out if I'm reaching here...

Considering It Was A Billion Dollar Plus Movie I Know They Will Make Another One.

Im Probably In The Minority But I’m Ok With Ending BP Story.

From Civil War To BP1 I Can Somewhat Consider His Character Arc Complete.

There Isn’t Anything I Need/Want To See From BP
Nah.

You don't even sound like a fan and thats ok.

If they were continuing T'Challa's story similar to what they did with scumbag Steve and Tony he'd continue have his ideals challenged and change them until they were almost the polar opposite of what they originally were.

The new start in these next phases would've better established his character arc.

With things as they are now its probably about asserting someone new.

I trust in Coogler and Feige to accomplish that.

Anyone ever considered Mr. Denzel Washington himself? Just in general; not BP.
Like wth???? Ain't no money big enough, or it's just not his thing?
Ain't no way he hasn't been courted.
Call me out if I'm reaching here...

I watched an interview where he addressed it and said he hasn't been approached but is open to it (if I remember correctly)

There were rumors of him being Magneto going around awhile ago

Aww man! Magneto???
YES! I'm with that kind of drama.
Hope is well n live then...
I watched an interview where he addressed it and said he hasn't been approached but is open to it (if I remember correctly)

There were rumors of him being Magneto going around awhile ago

Nah.

You don't even sound like a fan and thats ok.

If they were continuing T'Challa's story similar to what they did with scumbag Steve and Tony he'd continue have his ideals challenged and change them until they were almost the polar opposite of what they originally were.

The new start in these next phases would've better established his character arc.

With things as they are now its probably about asserting someone new.

I trust in Coogler and Feige to accomplish that.

I Am A Fan.

I Also Hold It To Higher Regard The Sensitivity Of The Moment And Think It's Not Fair To His Loved Ones Yall Quick To Consider His Replacement.

You Act As If The Cinematic Universe Needed/Needs His Character. He Was A Great Edition, But MCU Aint Falling Apart Without Him.

Yall Keep Mentioning What The Studio Can Do, As If I Said They Couldnt.

I Said I Would Be Ok With Them Not. I Think What We Saw From BP In Civil War-BP Was Enough For Me On The Character.

I Dont Need A Complete Trilogy On Wakanda/Shuri/Etc. If That's What Moves The Needle For Yall Thats Fine.

Respectfully his character is a very important part of the MCU if not from a financial/narrative perspective then what the character represents and means to a whole community.

If his family were to decide that it was too difficult for them to see the character carry on then most would probably accept that but this has not been the case and we will not know whether it is until it is publicly addressed by the family.

It is quite clear that Chadwick Boseman knew what this character meant to people and the weight and responsibility that came with it. If you've seen or listened to any of his interviews about the character and his honour he felt being able to portray the character do you feel he would want it to end with him? The joy and pride many people have experienced across the globe from a character marvel treated as d-list. The fact that the characters have engaged people of all cultures especially those from the black diaspora to connect and take pride in a heritage (regardless whether it's a fantasy) that many of us are disconnected with.

There have been numerous articles that have come out after the tragic events that happened that show he placed a great deal of importance on being not only a black superhero but playing a king of a African nation that has not felt the ravages of colonialism. Here's one of them

Last edited:
C’mon nah...that money is not going to be left on the table. Besides, it’s not like they’re going to do it tomorrow.
What money is being left on the table?

You can make a Black Panther movie without recasting T'Challa.
I Am A Fan.
Doesn't sound like saying you do not need or want anymore BP.

I Also Hold It To Higher Regard The Sensitivity Of The Moment And Think It's Not Fair To His Loved Ones Yall Quick To Consider His Replacement.
From this I can tell you havent really been reading any posts or paying attention to who is saying what.

I'm not considering a replacement for T'Challa but the BP can be passed down just like it was done 3 times in the BP movie.

Pretending like there arent more stories to tell for a character is shortsighted to say the least. If you're satisfied with was already done ok. If you're being realistic that's irrelevant.

I Dont Need A Complete Trilogy On Wakanda/Shuri/Etc. If That's What Moves The Needle For Yall Thats Fine.
Ok. Dont watch it then.

What money is being left on the table?

You can make a Black Panther movie without recasting T'Challa.

Doesn't sound like saying you do not need or want anymore BP.

From this I can tell you havent really been reading any posts or paying attention to who is saying what.

I'm not considering a replacement for T'Challa but the BP can be passed down just like it was done 3 times in the BP movie.

Pretending like there arent more stories to tell for a character is shortsighted to say the least. If you're satisfied with was already done ok. If you're being realistic that's irrelevant.

Ok. Dont watch it then.

Dont Play Dumb...This Aint The Comics That Whole Idea You Not Replacing T'Challa Onscreen Aint Going To Fly.

Dont Play Dumb...This Aint The Comics That Whole Idea You Not Replacing T'Challa Onscreen Aint Going To Fly.
I dont know what you're talking about. There's nothing to play dumb about.

They about to replace Thor on screen. Captain America has already been replaced.

And again I want to be clear, I'm not talking about replacing T'Challa. This is why I said you obviously aren't reading posts or you're not fully understanding my stance on this.

Why is a new BP not gonna fly? Especially if you think T'Challa's character arc is done? What's the reason? Some bull **** you just made up and pretending thats how it is? :lol:

I dont know what you're talking about. There's nothing to play dumb about.

They about to replace Thor on screen. Captain America has already been replaced.

And again I want to be clear, I'm not talking about replacing T'Challa. This is why I said you obviously aren't reading posts or you're not fully understanding my stance on this.

Why is a new BP not gonna fly? Especially if you think T'Challa's character arc is done?What's the reason? Some bull **** you just made up and pretending thats how it is? :lol:

You Are Bringing Up Characters That Have Had Their Mantles Taken Over Because The Actors Are Contractually Done, NOT DECEASED.

This Is NOT The Same :lol:

Your Stance Is You Want A New BP. Fine. I Dont, I Was Satisfied With The Portrayal And Based On What The Character Went Through In Civil War And BP (Taking Into Consideration Chadwick's Passing) I Feel The Arc Is Complete. I'd Much Rather We Introduce A New Black/Brown Hero, Or Have A Character Who Has Traditionally Been Caucasian Be Black.

I Dont Feel Its Appropriate Or Respectful Either To Chadwick, His Performance, Or His Family That We Have An Idea Of Obligation BP Has To Continue.

It Would Be More Appropriate If His Time Lead To More Characters Looking Like Him That Are NOT BP.

You A Real Fan Though, I Hope You Get 3-4 More BPs. WakanadaForever.

You Are Bringing Up Characters That Have Had Their Mantles Taken Over Because The Actors Are Contractually Done, NOT DECEASED.

Your Stance Is You Want A New BP. Fine. I Dont, I Was Satisfied With The Portrayal And Based On What The Character Went Through In Civil War And BP (Taking Into Consideration Chadwick's Passing) I Feel The Arc Is Complete. I'd Much Rather We Introduce A New Black/Brown Hero, Or Have A Character Who Has Traditionally Been Caucasian Be Black.

I Dont Feel Its Appropriate Or Respectful Either To Chadwick, His Performance, Or His Family That We Have An Idea Of Obligation BP Has To Continue.

It Would Be More Appropriate If His Time Lead To More Characters Looking Like Him That Are NOT BP.

You A Real Fan Though, I Hope You Get 3-4 More BPs. WakanadaForever.
Have a character who has traditionally been Caucasian be Black? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if you've read comics in the past few decades but this has NEVER gone down well. There have been groups formed specifically to oppose this (comicsgate).

We're talking about the future of a franchise based around fictional characters.

I agree the reason why is not the same but what does that have to do with where they go with the franchise now? If the mantle can be passed down in universe then it should.

To stop making BP movies cuz Chadwick passed is stupid and the exact opposite of what anybody black would want.

Your Stance Is You Want A New BP.
My stance is you can continue the Black Panther franchise without recasting T'Challa.

Last edited:
Have a character who has traditionally been Caucasian be Black? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know if you've read comics in the past few decades but this has NEVER gone down well. There have been groups formed specifically to oppose this (comicsgate).

Gotta Do It With The Confidence These Studios Do When They #WhiteWash Characters Traditionally Of Other Races

My stance is you can continue the Black Panther franchise without recasting T'Challa.

We Saying The Same Thing But You Playing Semantics. Solid.

Nothing Wrong With That, Not Sure Why You Bent Out Of Shape Because Someone Dont Think The Franchise Has To Continue.

We Saying The Same Thing But You Playing Semantics. Solid.

Nothing Wrong With That, Not Sure Why You Bent Out Of Shape Because Someone Dont Think The Franchise Has To Continue.
No we are not.

I'm not bent out of shape. I'm just calling it how I see it. I didnt think you were so serious about such a ridiculous notion.

Your idea that we should just end the first super successful and impactful black superhero franchise is incredibly stupid. I'd go as far to say even Chadwick Boseman would not want that. Literally ending a franchise does not honor him or respectfully considers his passing. If you ever heard Chadwick talk about what Black Panther means to all children you'd realize that.

Gotta Do It With The Confidence These Studios Do When They #WhiteWash Characters Traditionally Of Other Races
I don't approve of when these studios do it, I don't approve when the Christian Church does it.

The fact is the same resources should be given to black creators to tell and create compelling stories and characters instead of slotting a black character in (Falcon as Captain America) and hoping that a mostly white audience is going to embrace a person of colour as their hero when very rarely in society are they placed in a situation where they have to do this.

No we are not.

I'm not bent out of shape. I'm just calling it how I see it. I didnt think you were so serious about such a ridiculous notion.

Your idea that we should just end the first super successful and impactful black superhero franchise is incredibly stupid. I'd go as far to say even Chadwick Boseman would not want that. Literally ending a franchise does not honor him or respectfully considers his passing. If you ever heard Chadwick talk about what Black Panther means to all children you'd realize that.
Exactly what I said

We Just Disagree. I Think We Can Have Other Black Superheros. Yall Want This Iteration Of It To Continue Thats Fine.

Back
Top Bottom