WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

thors entrance to wakanda is epic but what would have out it over the edge is the immigrant song was playing, maybe they only got the rights for the song for one film but i cant imagine marvel cant pay for it for iw

another thing that occurred to me while watching bruce fight inside the hulkbuster and was losing, why not just get beat up/killed by cull obsidian? that should force the hulk out, he’smdone it at least twice now, just killing himself

!!! A “The Office” type episode with the Avengers would be dope as hell! :lol:

lol
nah bw would be major thotting..
run up her hand up n down Clint's.....quiver.
hulk come bussin that closet, freaking yo boy's game up...

:lol: @ Creed showing up and showing up like he's always been a part of the team.
fk_C3fefGNh9sNgbKp6iYuHRwBJhC4_e8eADU30RfqD61ma8HTJTTZzfKObKUOv1yK4BAbpCumFf8HMTOiZOh32CuCRUEARZ5RsnBQa2mHhs9GTrxcdG010_d1gIpAC1N0i194RQ1A

Recast BP.

Too many stories that need to be told with T’Challa. We need to see BP vs Namor. Doesn’t hit the same with Shuri as BP. We need Storm and BP. just way too many things that haven’t been done to just kill off the character. By the time the movie comes out people will have moved on with the strong feelings of no one should ever play him again. They will be hyped once again especially if they come strong with the plot and new characters/villains which I know they will.

I honestly can't think of a good way to move on from Chadwick. I think Shuri should be her own thing but again, I don't know man.

Recast BP.

Too many stories that need to be told with T’Challa. We need to see BP vs Namor. Doesn’t hit the same with Shuri as BP. We need Storm and BP. just way too many things that haven’t been done to just kill off the character. By the time the movie comes out people will have moved on with the strong feelings of no one should ever play him again. They will be hyped once again especially if they come strong with the plot and new characters/villains which I know they will.
While I agree that there’s SO MUCH MORE that they could, and I’m sure they were planning on, do with BP, I doubt they’d recast. If anything, I imagine that they’ll do something where Shuri is BP for a movie or two (or at the least for part of a movie), but ultimately have the mantle passed to someone we’ve never seen. Someone living in Wakanda who will earn and deserve the mantle? Maybe even someone outside of Wakanda, but maybe has a blood connection? IMO we’re not gonna see the character of T’Challa played by someone else. Though his philosophy was WAY different, it’s this moment where it also saddens me that Michael B. Jordan was killed off. Again, his reasons and motivations that make him who he was don’t line up with T’Challa, and that’s why he was such a great character, but I would’ve LOVED for it to be written and somehow navigated to have Killmonger be the new BP now that Chadwick has passed. I know comic purists would hate it, and I get that, and I know the idea of the “villain” being the new hero would weird many out, but Michael B. is such a good actor, I know he’d absolutely KILL IT. I know resurrection annoys the fk out of people, and many hate how comic movies already make death have no meaning when everyone gets resurrected, but if you’re listening Marvel, I won’t be mad if somehow you bring back Killmonger, give him a change of heart/he has some type of new outlook, and make him the new BP.

If T'Challa is getting recasted I think there are other black actors than can be given a chance instead of MBJ taking the helm and creating a new subplot for the sake of bringing him back in.

I'm surprised how long this discussion about recasting has gone on. Personally I think it would be better to recast the role (Yahya Abdul-Mateen II being my number one choice). As a comic book purist I HATE the idea of having Killmonger be Black Panther but I'm OK with Michael B Jordan be Black Panther. I don't think a redemption tale is the best option when we haven't had a purely 'positive' Black lead male carrying a franchise.

I was watching John Campea the other day and he came up with an idea that have Michael B Jordan as a tribute play T'Challa. The fourth wall will already be broken as we know Killmonger died so the only reason why he would be present is to pay homage. That is also dependent on whether he is capable enough to give a good performance.

Last edited:
If T'Challa is getting recasted I think there are other black actors than can be given a chance instead of MBJ taking the helm and creating a new subplot for the sake of bringing him back in.
I agree that there are a lot of Black actors that could play the role. I just would almost bet money that they’re NOT going to recast him. I truly think they’re gonna write up that T’Challa died somehow, and if I had to bet, Shuri’s gonna be BP for a bit (who knows if for a piece of a movie, or multiple movies), and then a new character/person is going to ultimately take the mantle.

Just read a rumor that Alfred Molina may return as Doc Ock in Spider-Man 3 and that the OG actor from the Spider-Man game may appear in Doctor Strange 3.

Wishful thinking. But man, I hope Marvel goes all out with the multiverse stuff.

Back
Top Bottom