WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They had articles acting like he is in the room with anyone on the movie side of Marvel. It was annoying me. He just rubs me wrong and I'm going to trust my gut in not liking this guy.
Marvel comics cut him off a few years ago and he whined like a ***** so I know he has little to no contact with Marvel Studios.

I don't even believe he had much of a relationship when Fox were producing these movies. I don't know why ppl pay him any mind.

Shuri trending on Twitter so I assume they're finna do some bull**** :lol:
You mean adapt a story directly from the comics?

DVNWSn5V4AAEMty.jpg

c9d28f54acb7a059ef64bf598b67db97.jpg

Last edited:
marvel needs to stop playing and bring mbj as alternate universe black panther.

You mean adapt a story directly from the comics?

yeah way earlier than it should/would’ve happened if Boseman didn’t die because for some reason people have attached the two like bro wasn’t a whole entire real person separate from the character.

marvel needs to stop playing and bring mbj as alternate universe black panther.

this is the only way they can smoothly not recast T’Challa without it being some forced weird ****.

if they gon do Shuri as the BP then give her the full rollout and buildup with a Disney+ show or something. Let her rightfully take over after another movie or two with T’Challa. Don’t just rush it in an hour and a half because fans are in their feelings right now.

yeah way earlier than it should/would’ve happened if Boseman didn’t die because for some reason people have attached the two like bro wasn’t a whole entire real person separate from the character.

Like I said before, prior to his death there were rumors of them elevating Shuri

DVNWSn5V4AAEMty.jpg

c9d28f54acb7a059ef64bf598b67db97.jpg

this is the only way they can smoothly not recast T’Challa without it being some forced weird ****.

if they gon do Shuri as the BP then give her the full rollout and buildup with a Disney+ show or something. Let her rightfully take over after another movie or two with T’Challa. Don’t just rush it in an hour and a half because fans are in their feelings right now.
So wait. Bringing in an alternate universe version of Killmonger as the new BP isn't rushed and somehow a smooth transition but it is rushed if it happens to Shuri and she needs a whole Disney+ show and a movie inbetween for it to happen.

:rofl:

**** why not just introduce an alternate universe Shuri to take over? If alternate universe is the smooth choice?

:lol:

interested to see what they decide regardless but man that would be wack af if we gotta wait a decade for a reboot to get another T’Challa.
Whats so funny? :lol:

I said I don't know what they were planning.

That doesn't negate the fact that there were rumors of Shuri being elevated.

I literally just repeated what I said before. There were rumors of this before Boseman passed.

That's just a fact.

But hey prepare yourself for the next 10 years.

So wait. Bringing in an alternate universe version of Killmonger as the new BP isn't rushed and somehow a smooth transition but it is rushed if it happens to and she needs a whole Disney+ show and a movie inbetween for it to happen.

:rofl:

**** why not just introduce an alternate universe Shuri to take over? If alternate universe is the smooth choice?

I been saying this whole time the smoothest choice would be to recast T’Challa with the darkskin dude (not Marsherala) from Moonlight or whoever else they auditioned and felt best fit the role :lol:

But if that can’t be done “because it’s disrespectful to Boseman” [or Marvel is full of white execs who are shook of that backlash of “oh they just replaced Boseman like he was nothing” or whatever :lol:]

then the next best option is giving MBJ/Killmonger the mantle via the Multiverse in BP2 and in the time between now and late 2020’s when the 3rd BP would come out, give Shuri a show that would tell the story and gradually build to her going from being the child that M’Baku looked at her as to being able to ‘handle’ the mantle of the Black Panther. Give her a real arc and storytelling if you’re gonna do it.

hell even if they recast T’Challa I’d be down for her getting her own show and still eventually taking the mantle.

I been saying this whole time the smoothest choice would be to recast T’Challa with the darkskin dude from Moonlight or whoever else they auditioned and felt best fit the role :lol:
That's not smooth at all :lol:

But if that can’t be done “because it’s disrespectful to Boseman” [or Marvel is full of white execs who are shook of that backlash of “oh they just replaced Boseman like he was nothing” or whatever :lol:]
How do you still not get it?

All that aside, whoever dares takes that role is gonna be in Boseman's shadow for as long as they do it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Coogler dipped under those circumstances.

Oh just substitute in that lessee actor from Moonlight cuz you know they interchangeable like that.

then the next best option is giving MBJ/Killmonger the mantle via the Multiverse in BP2 and in the time between now and late 2020’s when the 3rd BP would come out, give Shuri a show that would tell the story and gradually build to her going from being the child that M’Baku looked at her as to being able to ‘handle’ the mantle of the Black Panther. Give her a real arc and storytelling if you’re gonna do it.
None of this is smooth at all :lol:

You went from we need to continue T'Challa's stories to hey lets get a stranger from the multiverse cuz his counterpart was in the previous movie :lol:

Again, if character from the multiverse is a real option for you why not an alternate universe Shuri show up and take over?

Miss me with all that this character needs a tv show first. For what? Black Panther already established Shuri is solely responsible for Wakanda's tech, infrastructure, and economy.

Would rather is nakia as BP rather than shuri, since I don’t know if they go the malice route

They need to bring Bernthal into the MCU. With that being said, are Netflix series considered MCU?

IW on tnt right now and the thor with gotg interactions just top notch, they dont miss a beat, gotg3 and thor4 gon’ be great

also when star first transformed with the nano tech armor, he removed his sunglasses just to be absorbed by the armor as its nanotech as well so why bother removing it?

also, seems like doc strange should be able to beat ebony maw easily...

hate watching hulk get washed and not transform knowing dudes gon have no redemption

Does the rights to Daredevil, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones revert back to Marvel within the next couple months?

Back
Top Bottom