WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Would guess they're in fox movie universe.. Not gonna list all..
  • Earth-10005 - The X-Men Cinematic Universe, the universe where all of Fox's X-Men films take place, including the spin-offs like Logan and Deadpool.
Slick. Call it an alt universe, you don’t have to go back and fix anything Fox screwed up and you can still have cameos. *cough* Hugh Jackman *cough*.

IIRC, the extended Sony/Disney deal on Holland's Spiderman includes SM3, but then 2-3 more appearances in group films in the MCU (so anticipate DrStrange2, and 1-2 more Avengers team ups), as well as open-ended possibility of more solos.

Wow so much going on. I hope it doesn’t get out of control :lol: there hasn’t been any setup for this. I agreee with FFH leaving off in a good way to go to number 3.
still excited, but man. Hopefully director can handle all of this :lol:

Wow so much going on. I hope it doesn’t get out of control :lol: there hasn’t been any setup for this. I agreee with FFH leaving off in a good way to go to number 3.
I'm hoping the setup will be through Wandavision where she messes with the multiverse.

Honestly at this point I'd lowkey want the Spider Verse thing and Holland's SM3 to be two separate things. Give the Spider Verse a mini series or something.

They had an interesting enough premise with his identity being revealed and whatever classic SM villain was next. Now they bout to try to do too much and disappoint everyone :lol: but at least the Miles reboot will come that sooner.

I want it that way too, but this type of thing has to happen considering the deal the two have made. Trying to make the best out of the situation, but being able to explain everything if they were ever to finally branch off and separate. Leaves Sony to continue with their crappy MCU-less universe, while Disney moves on with theirs.

It's currently a longshot, but still hoping Sony pictures gets sold one day. That allows Spidey rights to revert back to Marvel, in such a deal. I had hope last year when Apple was rumored to buy them, but never happened.

:lol::lol::lol: Just imagine
A611BC76-26F7-4A43-81D2-7AF418A76450.jpeg

We’ve been worrying about marvel “doing too much” for the longest now and they’ve done nothing but deliver. SM3 will be great. No way it can’t be with this plot.

Beyond excited that they're going full steam ahead with this multiverse... Can't wait to see how it's pulled off

probably bs but lots here might actually be happy at the possibility...

Came through with the wild trash propaganda news :rofl:

Did anybody actually read this ****? You know this is from incel haters cuz they're suggesting Gina Carano and Kate Sackoff to replace Brie :rofl: :rofl:

They talking about nonsense like other cast doesn't like Brie and her YouTube channel not performing well as reasons for why she's out.

:lol: They saying all kind of nonsense while trying to ignore the fact CM was a billion dollar movie. The only female superhero flick to do so.

Hate is strong.

daredevil byke :nerd: kingpin too :nerd:

i dont know how spidey 3 is going to play out with all this cast. writers have a tall task.

wonder who plays miles when its time.

Back
Top Bottom