WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Cap coming back for Secret Wars. And through that story we get Iron Man back.
If my comic heads remember, Elektra was the big Skrull reveal... I think this time around its gonna be Tony that was swapped. And I know he didnt turn right when he died but they will figure something out lol. Somewhere during the 5 year gap they did the switch.

Secret Invasion not secret wars.

Dude has 70+ years of combat pay coming to him from Uncle Sam for his time spent MIA. He's doing fine.
Instead of getting that he was definitely free loading and getting handouts. Its literally been his history.

I wonder who he'll try to mooch off now? Dr. Strange? Start crashing at Peter's house? Maybe the Hulk since he's famous and flourishing now? :nerd:

Secret Invasion not secret wars.

Whoops...too many Secret stuff in the Marvel Universe lol....come to think of it the 2015 Secret Wars series would be a wild movie too :wow:
Doom God...Dr Strange as the right hand man.. Thor Corps...

Cap coming back for Secret Invasion. And through that story we get Iron Man back.
If my comic heads remember, Elektra was the big Skrull reveal... I think this time around its gonna be Tony that was swapped. And I know he didnt turn right when he died but they will figure something out lol. Somewhere during the 5 year gap they did the switch.
No. Just no :lol:

You basically want to ruin one of the greatest MCU moments.

It worked with Elektra cuz all she did was die. She had no pivotal moments during that time. Its the same reason they didn't make Cap or Tony or Spidey or any other prominent figure a skrull.

Also during the 5 years they made the swap? :lol: Sure it seems like an opportune time but it doesn't even make sense how they'd get to earth during that time.

I mean **** with half the population gone you wouldn't need to impersonate the ppl still there just pretend to be the ppl thought missing.

How else do you see Tony coming back? Because you know its gonna happen. And it cant be a cheap Multiverse version of him. It has to be OG Tony.
They absolutely have to do Reed Richards and Tony together...

got the great value utensils out too
4509D471-1FBA-4A7A-BE39-A697A19FA70A.jpeg

Cap coming back for Secret Invasion. And through that story we get Iron Man back.
eh not liking a Skrull Tony being the one that invented time travel :lol:

How else do you see Tony coming back? Because you know its gonna happen. And it cant be a cheap Multiverse version of him. It has to be OG Tony.
They absolutely have to do Reed Richards and Tony together...

Stark ain’t coming back unless they do a Secret Wars down the line and he’ll just be plucked out from a different timeline/universe.

Was talking about the atrocities he let go on in the universe while he was a super soldier but yea...if you wanna go there, some interesting photos surfaced during the riot last week. But in reality Steve Rodgers is stale and just don't need him back.

Whoops...too many Secret stuff in the Marvel Universe lol....come to think of it the 2015 Secret Wars series would be a wild movie too :wow:
Doom God...Dr Strange as the right hand man.. Thor Corps...
I really think this will be the next major event. A mix of both the OG and Hickman's Secret Wars.

I’m tuning in just cause I need some MCU again but I don’t have too high hopes for Wandavision.

Looking forward to the Halloween episode with Lizzie Olsen in the scarlet witch costume though :evil:

I’m tuning in just cause I need some MCU again but I don’t have too high hopes for Wandavision.

Looking forward to the Halloween episode with Lizzie Olsen in the scarlet witch costume though :evil:
This series basically is setting the foundation for SM3 and DS2.

It's gon be good!

Is it though? It'd just be the middle act of Endgame all over again.

I don't remember him going through each era of American history again.

Bearded Rogers from IW/'Nomad' going thru 1900's-2010's American History and either try to change **** or have to sit back and let **** be how it was. Would be an interesting show. Especially if they keep it to like 6-10 episodes.

Don't know how else they could use him tbh other than some Evil Cap/alt universe **** which is kinda cheap at this point

Back
Top Bottom