WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Side eye dog Meme Generator - Imgflip

Still trying to get those obscure *** characters, I see. I kind of get it tho. Can't get backlash if no one know how the story goes in the comics.

Hmmm. I just hope that everything leading up to Secret Wars (especially Deadpool & Wolverine) is thorough and makes sense for all the other upcoming Multiverse-focused projects.

Need to let X-men be the main thing of their own world

Start of with Sauron and savage lands just to have a one off guy that you can focus on the young team

And then you just play the hits and build out the roster doing so.. so when the omega red movie comes along you could intro colossus to the roster

And then you have Mr sinister constantly popping in to varying degrees.. magneto constantly popping in.. sentinels as constant threats and all that goes with those and the hatred of mutants

the multiverse is really a cop out to introduce new entourages without having the viewers stress on where they belong in the grand scheme of things.

Marvel had this problem in the past few years, which is why most of their content has been highly criticize. They’ve painted in these lines that were so limited, things weren’t so fresh.

So I’m optimistic on building these intro characters in different universes, because you can watch these individually with no burden on a connected universe.

Back
Top Bottom