WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Same. Won’t lie, when I was 12-13 mtv was the deal. Those award shows were must see tv
Haha

I feel like Jim Carey and Will Smith were all over the awards and remember really enjoying watching them. Last one I watched was when the Wayans hosted them and remember people saying the award show was falling off then. 20 years later, I guess it's still here?:lol:

I think the last MTV Movie Awards I watched and actually enjoyed was when Mike Myers hosted it.

Yeah, that was a long time ago lol.

I feel like Jim Carey and Will Smith were all over the awards and remember really enjoying watching them. Last one I watched was when the Wayans hosted them and remember people saying the award show was falling off then. 20 years later, I guess it's still here?:lol:
Last one I can remember was when the matrix 2 just came out.

1621277439773.png

1621277453169.png

Marvel could announce Michael Bay would be helming “Secret Invasion” and we’d still go crazy :lol:

Which makes me think of showrunners or directors that Marvel would probably never hire. Zack Snyder, the Game of Thrones guys, Rian Johnson, am I missing anybody?
Nope, Bay doing anything and I am skipping that movie. I ain't watching none of Captain Marvel or Spiderman series. Don't like the new Spiderman.

Back
Top Bottom