WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

L7OnzIa.jpg

Howie Long as Cap, Fabio as Thor....it was a different time :rofl:

1CDEDF80-6CFF-4DA3-BAE0-1D1B6C44FC4C.jpeg

I hate how this would've never worked.
I legit can get behind all of these, in a Variant way, EXCEPT...
- John Stamos as Winter Soldier. Not an intimidating action presence
- Eddie Murphy as Falcon. Until "Metro" I couldn't see Eddie as a serious-ish actor
- Alicia Silverstone as Scarlet Witch. I just see silly blonde from "Clueless," not a mysterious/creepy witch
- Halle Berry as Gamora. Matches the look, and is a great actress, but action never looks right for her IMO.

It honestly could still work.

Cooper is great but his talents are wasted on VA work solely.

He actually could’ve made for a more dashing/ much mature Star-Lord if they didn’t go with goofball Pratt. But that’s just also a weakness of James Gunn not being able to direct a character like that. It’s just not his strength.

But I’m not gonna sweat it, the Pratt Peter Quill is who the MCU needs him to be. It’s good enough, even if it could’ve been better.

Ok.... How do y'all feel about this?
I didn't expect it to set-up MCU projects. Thought it would just be literal animated What If? scenarios and thats it.

PO

Ok.... How do y'all feel about this?
I didn't expect it to set-up MCU projects. Thought it would just be literal animated What If? scenarios and thats it.

PO

I’m taking that quote as him meaning just other “fun” side projects. But we’ll see…

He actually could’ve made for a more dashing/ much mature Star-Lord if they didn’t go with goofball Pratt. But that’s just also a weakness of James Gunn not being able to direct a character like that. It’s just not his strength.

But I’m not gonna sweat it, the Pratt Peter Quill is who the MCU needs him to be. It’s good enough, even if it could’ve been better.

cooper was still zaldans ex so i dont think they would have been able to work in person

im not even sure if ive seen them in premieres together

Back
Top Bottom