WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

but each kangs gon have his own tva?

and wheres rennlayher go?

ms minutes got to have a bigger role, she seemed sus

and its gon be insane if it turns out that loki does become everyones saviour if he manages to fixes things and it opens up him randomly showing up in other mcu films

oh god the possibilities!

Well it makes sense why we would have this character turn up in Antman of all places. If there are an infinite versions of the character it doesn't mean that it's the most powerful version that will make an appearance.

I was definitely NOT expecting He Who Remains in that castle. And damn, Loki got sent to Kang’s timeline. We need season 2 ASAP.

50AAFA70-575F-4276-A878-2A56ED5C64ED.jpeg

I was definitely NOT expecting He Who Remains in that castle. And damn, Loki got sent to Kang’s timeline. We need season 2 ASAP.

Was he though?

Does the TVA actually exist outside of time? I wouldn’t anticipate that now with time and all its occupants having been changed (see Kang statue).

Ant-Man gonna play into that city spoilered in Antman2 within the Quantum Zone. Has to.

Loki appears to be the only being besides potentially Sylvie and Rennslayer who knows what’s occurred. New Mobius is only seeing the effects. All the variant timelines won’t even know of each other’s existence.

for sure this gotta lead into DS2 with all them "multiverse" name drops

loki.JPG

for reference this is the OG hall from episode 2. so the Loki prime ended up in an alternate universe where he never showed up before and real Kang was known and in charge?

#teamSylvie all the way. Kang was playing them and Loki punked out. She should've just stabbed them all.

I assumed Kang would be a serious menacing world dominator, like a Dr. Doom type instead of a wild card Joker type of dude. Didn't like it. Seems like I'm the only one, I guess I shouldn't have astrophysicist-ed him lol

another D+ MCU show that leaves me with a ton more questions than from when it started :lol: :frown: confusing finale aside I enjoyed the show and am looking forward to how it connects to DS2/the rest of the MCU and then S2 of the show.

i said earlier that each kang might have their own tva and loki got sent to one of them but thinking about it, there might just be one tva and killon kang made kang in charge of the one and only tva and the variants got reset?

so timeline started over with kang and not just a different branch?

yah its confusin :lol:

Is Scott Lang’s description of travel through the quantum realm basically a proto- TemPad at this point? Enter at one point, exit at somewhere else? And is any of that relevant anymore with various timeline branches occurring at different points on “the sacred timeline” rather than all branching off of one root point?

for sure this gotta lead into DS2 with all them "multiverse" name drops

loki.JPG

for reference this is the OG hall from episode 2. so the Loki prime ended up in an alternate universe where he never showed up before and real Kang was known and in charge?

#teamSylvie all the way. Kang was playing them and Loki punked out. She should've just stabbed them all.

I assumed Kang would be a serious menacing world dominator, like a Dr. Doom type instead of a wild card Joker type of dude. Didn't like it. Seems like I'm the only one, I guess I shouldn't have astrophysicist-ed him lol

another D+ MCU show that leaves me with a ton more questions than from when it started :lol: :frown: confusing finale aside I enjoyed the show and am looking forward to how it connects to DS2/the rest of the MCU and then S2 of the show.

The Kang you speak likely will be the one in the next Ant-Man, this one ain’t him because he got offed by Sylvie despite telling them the truth.

Loki was not sent to an alternate TVA.

When Sylvie killed Kang, it changed history in real-time, so while Loki was sulking in that room, time and history was changing around him because all the timelines were no longer being pruned.

Kang said the same thing will happen again, a bunch of Kangs will fight for control and they will end up in the same spot with a new Kang in charge.

So Sylvie killed him and another Kang prolly waged war took over leading to the TVA in its current incarnation where none of the stuff we just watched on the show happened anymore because Sylvie killed that Kang.

Back
Top Bottom