WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

im soooo ready for dude.. also ready for doom

i wish they didn’t 1 off some previous villains.. like ultron should have been a reoccurring figure in the universe and a constant pain

Who said all those characters don’t exist in an alternate timeline? They’ll be back..

depends on which side you fall on

are you on lokis side or sylvies side?
damn well that's a conendrum lol
they were both just in their beliefs tho

im interested to see in how they flesh out the entire multiversal thing though but as of right now that **** is beyond me and feels sooo big in terms of scope for the mcu

Now yall got an explanation why Terrence Howard Rhodie was changed into Don Cheadle Rhodie.

Kang did it, Kang was a fan of the Oceans franchise, re-sculpted Rhodie to look like Don.

Now yall got an explanation why Terrence Howard Rhodie was changed into Don Cheadle Rhodie.

Kang did it, Kang was a fan of the Oceans franchise, re-sculpted Rhodie to look like Don.
222B5105-7C24-44AE-A455-AC243CF6C915.jpeg

The reason why there were thousands of timelines after “he who remains” dies is bc all the Jonathan Majors feom the infinite timelines all know how to go to other time line and time travel. It’s he that is the variant causing all the timelines.

So out of infinite Kangs, He Who Remains was the one benevolent Kang to bring peace and order to the multiverse? Man is dead and I still don’t believe him :lol:

Reactions: DLF
Miss Minutes got wild sinister in the finale. Her whole offer freaked me out.

Kang :pimp: 🔥 Majors had too much fun with that. Really reminded me of how time travel made a few characters bat **** crazy.

The time skipping was crazy. Clearly something was going on during both discussions.

Great finale.

Also the time travel rules about why Steve Rogers couldn't have gone and lived a life in a separate timeline make more sense now. After returning the infinity stones he would've got pruned had he tried to create a separate timeline where he lived through the 40s, 50s to the 2000s. So he had no choice but live in secrecy in the main timeline.

WHAT. A. FINALE.

My mind is blown!! Holy crap!! I got up outta my seat when I saw Johnathan Majors behind the door! I told the wife “Swear to God if they reveal Kang behind that door…I’ma freak out!”

Bruhhhhhh I wasn’t ready at all! That opening scene blew my mind as well because I love space ish!! Johnathan killed this role, he had so much fun with it too.

Can’t wait to see the different versions of Kang! This is gonna be so epic!

P.S.

Now I’m gonna have to explain all of this whenever my in-laws ask “how does this tie together?”Smfh :lol:

Edit:

My bad yall Immortus but we will see Kang tho

Last edited:
Miss Minutes got wild sinister in the finale. Her whole offer freaked me out.

Kang :pimp: 🔥 Majors had too much fun with that. Really reminded me of how time travel made a few characters bat **** crazy.

The time skipping was crazy. Clearly something was going on during both discussions.

Great finale.

Also the time travel rules about why Steve Rogers couldn't have gone and lived a life in a separate timeline make more sense now. After returning the infinity stones he would've got pruned had he tried to create a separate timeline where he lived through the 40s, 50s to the 2000s. So he had no choice but live in secrecy in the main timeline.
Or alternate timelines are ok and exist...as long as it doesn’t create another evil kang. Boom

Back
Top Bottom