WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

wuoqjnhun1b71.jpg

Johnathan Majors was amazing in this; you can tell he was having fun with the role and is glad to be a major part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Though, sometimes I was expecting him to say “Leti, get the gun”. So far I’m ready for Spider-Man: No Way Home; how many movies do we have left with him? One or two?

I have no interest in seeing Black Widow. Pretty much watched everyone's reaction on YT but I feel like I have to just fill that void until What If :lol: I think the mix of movies and shows is going to be awesome. The characters who don't' need movies will have some impact on a show but I think that just help us connect more to them and allowed them to devolp. These past shows have elevated those characters a lot more now that RDJ, Evans, and Hemsworth time is almost out. This multiverse is going to be so wild and I can't wait to see it.

In "What...If" we follow the timeline where Killmonger is BP could he be killed in that then in the next movie could Shuri takes the mantle as BP? This is just an awesome way to now get X-men, F4, and others to now be a part of this. I do wonder how far are they into Young Avengers? The way they plan this stuff out is amazing! :pimp:

saw the finale during my lunch. cot dammit :wow: . they nailed the ending. this show stands up to some mcu films. what a great show. so much to unpack. to echo an earlier post, what a genius way for the mcu to be able to bring in any character or to call back an rdj or cap or og gamora. mbj can be alternate black panther. dafoe as green goblin. introduction of x-men. ultron byke. the possibilities are endless.

felt like the casting was a1. great chemistry. body is ready for sm3 and ds2. wonder when we get loki season 2. need more alligator loki, mobius, ravonna and throg.

8/8

Johnathan Majors was amazing in this; you can tell he was having fun with the role and is glad to be a major part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Though, sometimes I was expecting him to say “Leti, get the gun”. So far I’m ready for Spider-Man: No Way Home; how many movies do we have left with him? One or two?
Three left:
- September: Shang-Chi
- November: The Eternals
- December: Spider-Man: No Way Home

crazy if the existence of mutants is one of those branches meaning its not part of the "sacred timeline"

Everything is part of the sacred timeline, realities are stacked on one another happening at the same time, Kang just made sure that the reality we were watching stayed the most stable and in the forefront.

LOKI Star Tom Hiddleston Teases His WHAT IF? Episode And The Show's Impact On The Wider MCU

"It's like, 'What if Loki wasn't adopted?' 'What if Peggy Carter was the one who got the [Super-Soldier] Serum?' 'What if the Ravagers kidnapped T'Challa instead of Peter Quill?' It's what if some major event in [MCU] history had gone the other way and what reality would we be living in now?" he revealed, seemingly confirming the premise of an episode featuring Loki.

"I am intrigued because I haven't seen the whole thing," Hiddleston said, adding: "And then it sets up a whole bunch of stuff in the MCU, which I know nothing about."

spider man 3 and dr strange 2 gonna be ****ing insane bros lol

Kang so charismatic too i think i might end up liking him more than Thanos lmao

im soooo ready for dude.. also ready for doom

i wish they didn’t 1 off some previous villains.. like ultron should have been a reoccurring figure in the universe and a constant pain

im soooo ready for dude.. also ready for doom

i wish they didn’t 1 off some previous villains.. like ultron should have been a reoccurring figure in the universe and a constant pain
ultron still kinda served his purpsoe tho

Mayors is ****ing great so far as Kang tho and i could see him reocurring lol since its gonna be hella variants
dude got swagger like Cell in DBZ

There was 11 years in the comics between when Immortus first appeared and when it was revealed he and Kang were the same person. I know the films have to capitalize on their time with a given actor, but I’d think they’d let some things roll slower. I hope they don’t reveal it all do fast when they get into Apocalypse/Sinister/Cable.

Seeing that ugly Black and Gold Spider-Man fit confirms to me the other 2 are in it.

You cant have 3 Top-Star, Marvel Franchise dudes wearing the same red and blue of a similar fit at the same time, and you gotta differentiate Tom from the other 2.

toms like 2 feet shorter so should be easy to tell him apart

Back
Top Bottom