WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

They were most likely covering their tracks due to the bad reception to what they did with the mandarin
think i mentioned this.
that part made 0 sense. Ben Kingsley, guy pierce at that. Hope there's a twist there somewhere down the line, though i doubt it...

They were most likely covering their tracks due to the bad reception to what they did with the mandarin

Yup, but still..... I gotta give them respect like tr1ll tr1ll said.
To have them set up Kingsley's appearance in this Friday's movie & the interviewer giving some backstory to the 10 rings/Mandarin 7 years ago is phenomenal.
Marvel Gon' Marvel. :pimp:

PO

hmmm

i like this episode, probably favorite

groundhog day is cool

shuma-gorath again, hmmmm

tubers gon have another field day with all the powers he absorbed

and watcher actually wanting to intervene for once?

cape battle :lol:

and wow at that ending, curious if we’ll see this strange again

kind if planted some seeds for DS2?

1630481861273.gif

I’m glad Benedict did do the voice work for Strange. I wonder why there were reports stating he wasn’t part of this project.

Damn, that’s a sad way to end an episode. Dude destroyed an entire universe and he’s all alone with all those powers.

Id like to believe that Strange has that power to get out of there and travel to another universe.

Last edited:
:frown:

Ngl I wanted it to work out for pale eye shadow evil goatee Strange :lol: why can’t he have happiness?! :frown:

Recurring loop deaths was brutal

shuma gorath blowing up all over the MCU, finally getting some shine after MvC lol

I thought he was in there stealing souls for a few days evil Strange was there for centuries :wow:

cape battle was funny. Felt like evil strange should’ve been able to whoop real strange’s *** real quick. Or just straight up absorb him.

so the universe collapsed Christine still dead :frown: and now he’s trapped in the m’kraan crystal or something?

Another thing I noticed was that the description for the episode was very general. Really curious why they wrote it that way.

I wonder what his role in the Shang-Chi movie.

Cleaned up junkie with a purpose now, maybe? Which is a shame if that’s the case because I actually liked the Trevor character. But not at the cost of the BS Mandarin twist for IM3.

Felt like evil strange should’ve been able to whoop real strange’s *** real quick. Or just straight up absorb him.

its the seal of the vishanti that wong imbedded on him that allowed him to be even stand toe to toe with him but once its gone it was all over

Uatu with the sass. :lol: Thats definitely setting the tone for DrS2. It seems like theyre giving Strange the Thor treatment by making him funnier, before him going dark af. Which would explain his demeanor in alleged behavior in the NWH trailer(we cant trust Marvel trailers).

“I could stop this…..but **** him.” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom