WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I honestly feel like its part of Rouge character. She found out she had powers from putting boys in comas when they kissed her. You know how fine a woman has to be from a man to know its a lethal risk to be with her and STILL try? Hell, Gambit was constantly risking it all….literally.

Weird to say now but studios should have the balls to make some female superheroes stupid sexy. (No edgelord)

I’m sure all those Gal panty shots gave her WW movies additional views/sales. But I don’t think any of these Hollywood chicks will ever own the fact or push for a super sexy costume because they’re just too pretentious with what they offer nowadays.

this doesnt sound right, a 3 day labor day weekend (4day weekend) has never had bigger than $90m box office? thats kind of insane if true...

SHANG-CHI & THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS Set For Labor Day Weekend Record Of $90M+

Deadline is reporting that Shang-Chi could take in as much as $45M-$50M in the US and Canada, and $40M+ overseas (the movie has already opened in France, Korea and Italy). This potential $90M+ haul would set a new Labor Day opening weekend record.

sounds false but it makes sense

Studios have held the long belief that no one goes to the movies over Labor Day weekend, and it’s for that reason why they’ve avoided opening movies over the four-day holiday

Thinking that most folks are at the beach/outdoors or on a long vacation sounds reasonable

I honestly feel like its part of Rouge character. She found out she had powers from putting boys in comas when they kissed her. You know how fine a woman has to be from a man to know its a lethal risk to be with her and STILL try? Hell, Gambit was constantly risking it all….literally.

that’s why I like zoe kravitz as catwoman

didn’t see ole boy as Batman til tenet

that’s why I like zoe kravitz as catwoman

didn’t see ole boy as Batman til tenet

This a thing? I like the idea but idk if I can buy a black Batman. You know what? The more I think about it…no. Hell no! **** no!!. DC aint slick, trying to keep Jesus white. If they’re gonna race bend anyone, it should be Superman.

This a thing? I like the idea but idk if I can buy a black Batman. You know what? The more I think about it…no. Hell no! **** no!!. DC aint slick, trying to keep Jesus white. If they’re gonna race bend anyone, it should be Superman.

huh?

1630538477532.jpeg

this doesnt sound right, a 3 day labor day weekend (4day weekend) has never had bigger than $90m box office? thats kind of insane if true...

SHANG-CHI & THE LEGEND OF THE TEN RINGS Set For Labor Day Weekend Record Of $90M+

Deadline is reporting that Shang-Chi could take in as much as $45M-$50M in the US and Canada, and $40M+ overseas (the movie has already opened in France, Korea and Italy). This potential $90M+ haul would set a new Labor Day opening weekend record.

Labor Day Weekend is historically a dead weekend at the box office because people are usually out trying to enjoy the last holiday of the summer.

deepfake looks better based on the mandalorian finale behind the scenes, surprised they tried both and still used de-aging tech

I didn't know this.

Eh, I could see how she could be Rogue.

But I dunno, did shorty did play her really have some great career? She did that vampire show, was in a few other shows but meh.

Literally the only actor that benefited from those trash FoX-Men movies was Hugh Jackman.

Back
Top Bottom