WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

watched shang chi today and WOW

i dunno if i was hyped because i finished my sonos surround system this week but this was amazing with the imax treatment

Was a fantastic movie/experience. Had not seen it yet & I really enjoyed it. :pimp:

Questions about one of the Post-Credit scenes though:

1. So can anyone explain this Banner human form?
I'm assuming this scene is during the same time as She-Hulk & he transferred Hulk blood/power to her or something, which is why he is human now? I noticed a bracelet with some green screen on his wrist too. :nerd:

2. Anyone have ideas or guesses on what the "pulse" Shang Chi created or awakened when he used the rings?

PO

Was a fantastic movie/experience. Had not seen it yet & I really enjoyed it. :pimp:

I'm assuming this scene is during the same time as She-Hulk & he transferred Hulk blood/power to her or something, which is why he is human now? I noticed a bracelet with some green screen on his wrist too. :nerd:

2. Anyone have ideas or guesses on what the "pulse" Shang Chi created or awakened when he used the rings?

PO
Just assume Banner can do like his OG comics version and transform from both forms. It use to be when he got angry now its at will.

The Endgame stuff was just a way to explain why he could remain smart in that form.

No clue on what the beacon is signaling. I would say Fing Fang Foom but they just did dragons. It'd be a bit weird to me if they were like an alien race cuz that's not Shang-Chi's bag but maybe they're setting up a bigger Marvel event.

Last edited:

PO
If i had to guess..
111FF82C-AB5C-41D5-B66F-57BD862F5AB1.jpeg

Any word on the new Avatar movie yesterday? Need to see Avatar 2!! Haven’t been this hyped for a movie since Avatar 1.

hulk being back to banners gon be explained in she-hulk, in the teaser they showed both hulk sans the sling and banner

the beacon could summon anything and anyone since they pretty much changed what the 10rings are so theyre open to integrating it to any bigger picture/villain in the future

hulk being back to banners gon be explained in she-hulk, in the teaser they showed both hulk sans the sling and banner

the beacon could summon anything and anyone since they pretty much changed what the 10rings are so theyre open to integrating it to any bigger picture/villain in the future
Watched a video that said the rings could be Rama-Tut tech.

I mean the 10 rings are still alien in origin. Its just had to do with sentient dragon aliens.

But yeah the beacon can be anything. I'd prefer if it was related to Shang-Chi or the rings/The Mandarin.

I don’t get why they don’t scale down the picture proportionally instead of chopping off the picture. Rather watch it with black bars on 4 sides than a cropped show.

edit: didn’t they learn from the simpsons fiasco?

Last edited:
Not sure how much faith I have in marvel pulling that off

Wish coogler got the James Gunn/Russo bros type control over black stuff

Not sure how much faith I have in marvel pulling that off

Wish coogler got the James Gunn/Russo bros type control over black stuff
Coogler isn't the only black creative in Hollywood. He got enough on his hands with Wakanda under his purview.

Coogler isn't the only black creative in Hollywood. He got enough on his hands with Wakanda under his purview.

i know.. but I don’t trust every black creative in Hollywood and Malcolm spellman ain’t giving me a lot of reason to have faith right now

Back
Top Bottom