WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

she hulk and moonknight looks good on HD at Disney+

Ms Marvel gave me CW vibes for sure though even after seeing it in HD

1636738352433.png

1636738369087.png

I did not know about Moon Knight. Why haven’t I seen him with Deadpool? :lol: If they’re not going to do it like this, please save the money and resources for F4 or X-Men.
Yeah Moon Knight is like the original crazy superhero.

Who rocks all white to fight crime?

Once writers went back and forth on his powers as early as the 70s (if he was Marvel's Batman or not) they started putting his origin in question as if his was the unbelievable one :lol:

8agqqizv6Ar2VviA_T4cS87PuR5WmXk4-JG3ZgLPFag.jpg
WIyGCcW4EfwWZ_dUCB-SISkwNhmJa7_M9r7FmoPBGUY.jpg
deadpools-first-mission-with-captain-america-3.jpg
mk_af2235a8-3f10-4798-ab2c-91ddd3f22b44_1024x1024.jpg

These money joints are fan made. I think he did it once or twice actually in comics and that was just a joke based off Luke Cage wanting his money from Dr. Doom

Moon knight does look like it has potential

I’m a big Oscar Isaac guy too 👀

the others definitely giving me CW vibes.

ETERNALS Writers Tease the Coming of Galactus to the MCU

In a conversation with The Direct (via Comic Book), Eternals screenwriters Ryan and Kaz Firpo chimed in with their thoughts on the possibility of the Devourer of Worlds showing up in the MCU. Perhaps even in an Eternals sequel. Here’s what Kaz had to say (and SPOILERS for the end of Eternals from here on out):

“Galactus is an amazing, amazing character, and villain. We are, you know, obviously setting the stage for intergalactic, cosmic, megalith confrontations. Especially when you kill a space god—and then the space god comes and kidnaps you and plans to judge Earth, I think the door is very much open for world-eating villains…”
oh god dont want a sequel for that crap

Back
Top Bottom