WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

856BCDFA-2D55-46D4-8BBB-D49A4664E91F.gif
81B354CE-0483-401E-B409-FD8A275D977E.gif
3A03E473-9326-44F5-A64B-2D6202C441CD.gif
81D49850-EC04-4F9B-AF16-6FE3AE6E0B08.gif
1602C8D4-0689-4785-9BDE-FAFFAB1E7AB6.gif

Oh that’s Ned trying to catch MJ.... damn

Yeah MJ getting saved by Andrew and Ned dying

Regarding Ridley it was in response to this:

“Ridley Scott has directed or produced 4 Alien movies and they all follow the same exact template. Crew of scientists in space, encounter alien, most of the crew dies, one survivor, etc. I mean we can then really get in to the cast of characters that all fit some trope that we have all seen before. The same can be said of his other movies looking at his resume.

None of this **** is relatively new or innovative”
I stand by what I said. Its not like anything I said wasn't true.

The Blade Runner praise really has nothing to do with my point and seems more and more like a tangent.

Sure there were spaced themed dramas with elements of horror in them, always have been…but alien absolutely kicked off space HORROR, this is Alien’s significance in film, do you not agree? In 79, it was a game changer that changed everything sci fi going forward.
There is no Alien without those previous works. It wasn't the first. That's what you said.

You went from Alien is the first space horror movie to now it just changed the game.

You're switching your stance post by post just to reply.

Try to remain consistent.

so yes ridley has done his share of sequels and franchises and Hollywood fodder

but to say his work is “nothing relatively new or innovative”
Goin by your hero's journey criticism of the MCU then its completely fair to say Ridley hasn't done anything new or innovative.

I gotta disagree, he was considered an innovator when he first hit the scene and has parlayed that reputation to land him big blockbuster projects and cement his spot a la’ Spielberg….
I just used your reasoning against you man. What other ppl say is apparently irrelevant, what was done first on the scene doesn't matter, cementing your spot don't either.

You should probably look up the criticisms Scott got as a director when he came out.

My bet is Happy dies in that scene where he’s trying to catch the pumpkin bomb and Ned at the end falling from the scaffold

while I’m salty we haven’t seen Tobey or Andrew is gonna be dope to see them for the first time in the movies, however they really gonna skip them out of the red carpet events? Lol

Will this top Endgame in scale of epicness?

seems like this is the first movie post pandemic that will feel like how releases used to be

Relax it's hyporbole for comedic effect. :lol:

He doesn't need to be perfect. Dude made alien, Thelma and Louise, the dualist, Blade Runner
he's one of the like 5 living human beings who can have whatever opinion he wants about big budget mass appeal movie making. :pimp:
disagree if you want, but dude is one of the gods of the game.
I feel like this Ridley praise is too much.

Especially when you say one of 5 directors.

There are better legend
if these are the villains that died fighting spidey then why is sandman there? he lived in sm3

also, second shot of gg looks like francos or just an updated look like elektro getting his og look?
I assume he's from a universe where symbiote Spidey killed him instead of forgave and let him go.

I mean its a whole new Lizard in this trailer and I barely remember him dying in ASM.
Upon slowing it down to 0.25x lol looks like that could be true. Long black hair
88BF2687-0DE6-4253-89A3-0A8462147179.png
I was legit wondering who os that while clearly hearing Dafoe's voice.

you never know, the trailer didn't actually show Holland grabbing her hand. Andrew about swing through and snatch her like Mr. Steal Yo Girl :nerd: :pimp:
Its more like make up for Gwen dying the same way.

Still hoping there's a 6th surprise villain.

This may be my favorite Marvel movie already .

Also. Its movies of this scale that warrant the big action scene at the end. We don’t need a huge 3rd act all the time but this movie deserves one.

Rewatching the trailer and none of these villains are the versions from the films. They’re all variants!

You have Doc with red tentacles.

There’s Electro that’s a mix of his comic book look and ASM2.

The Green Goblin that’s possibly rocking the goggles with no helmet in the film.

This is wild!

Back
Top Bottom