WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

That's what yall once again get for making up your own rumors to anticipate.

I have low expectations, yall see me in this thread like 2 years ago claiming Thunderbolts.

They making it, im happy.

I dont care who is on the team.

Im not blaming Marvel William Hurt died.

Im not complaining about the team having no chemistry like the Lakers.

Acting like Westbrick is on the team.

Who cares about Zemo, I got Yelena.

And TBH with Disneys basic story-telling, Zemo joining the team at the end of the movie is prolly the payoff.

Now if I was Zemo, off Taskmaster, take her uni-sex armor and thats how you be on the team til the reveal.

But as the viewer, I want Buckey to co-sign him and Val be like, ok hes in.

Last edited:
That's what yall once again get for making up your own rumors to anticipate.

I have low expectations, yall see me in this thread like 2 years ago claiming Thunderbolts.

They making it, im happy.

I dont care who is on the team.

Im not blaming Marvel William Hurt died.

Im not complaining about the team having no chemistry like the Lakers.

Acting like Westbrick is on the team.

Who cares about Zemo, I got Yelena.

And TBH with Disneys basic story-telling, Zemo joining the team at the end of the movie is prolly the payoff.

zemo won…..

that man dont get the respect he deserve.. also was the best part of that falcon show, along with the Dora milaje

but woulda thought people woulda learned from wandavision

ELSA BLOODSTONE?!

I use her in MvC and Future Fight!

I thought she was a Resident Evil or Blood Rayne character at first.

speaking of mobile Marvel games any of yall play Marvel Strike Force? been playing for over 4 years now and is a constant source of stress in my life
I play Puzzle Quest to kill time before and after work. Played Future Revolution for a bit but it got super repetitive pretty quickly (and also didn’t have controller support when it should)

There’s a new one called Snap coming soon tho

Yeah, after WV, I learned not to let rumors define my experience.

The only thing i wanted to happen from D23 is them showing the private trailers to the public.

PO

I'm just going along for the ride. I'll read spoilers here and there, but regardless, will still watch for the further expansion of the MCU. Some of it is good and some, not so great. But overall, I am entertained and always look forward to the next upcoming MCU.

Some people out there make these wild in-depth takes or responses when all they really need to say is "I like it" or "I didn't like". I bet all those accounts who focus on spoilers and 'first-looks' are doing so just for the engagement in social media.

I never fully give in to the rumor mill but I have to admit the lack of F4 casting news at D23 was the first time I was really disappointed. I guess the movie is still 2 years away though, so I assume we'll learn something within the next 3-6 months.

I'm just going along for the ride. I'll read spoilers here and there, but regardless, will still watch for the further expansion of the MCU. Some of it is good and some, not so great. But overall, I am entertained and always look forward to the next upcoming MCU.

Some people out there make these wild in-depth takes or responses when all they really need to say is "I like it" or "I didn't like". I bet all those accounts who focus on spoilers and 'first-looks' are doing so just for the engagement in social media.

Yeah, I also think people need to come to a realization already that the MCU will not replicate the comics exactly.

Especially when a new character is introduced.

They will do what they want & that's ok!

PO

I play Puzzle Quest to kill time before and after work. Played Future Revolution for a bit but it got super repetitive pretty quickly (and also didn’t have controller support when it should)

There’s a new one called Snap coming soon tho

Snap looks good I might try it out

20220914_012131.jpg

If Netherrealms did that Marvel vs DC game, it would be lit.

Capcom busy with SF6 and all the other swag.

Capcom should be the only ones handling a Marvel game.

D23 wouldn't have been such a disappointment if they just dropped the Ant-Man teaser or new BP footage or something else other than SI.

D23 wouldn't have been such a disappointment if they just dropped the Ant-Man teaser or new BP footage or something else other than SI.

Yeah, theyve shown that Ant Man trailer exclusively twice, time for the public to seeeeeee

Not a fan of the Injustice Games?

And it didn’t seem like a lot of folks were fond of MVC I.

Back
Top Bottom